Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

@Heisenberg

donā€™t feel bad
at least you are kinda obviously town so we got something from it

itā€™s not too late to stop
please donā€™t feel like you ought to stay away from the thread for long, just clear your head and try to post more concisely when you come back.

1 Like

so heisenberg is the top wagon?

Iā€™ll try to read Heisenberg soon

i think hes still larping as being a doctor fwiw but i do generally agree with this because his claim is blattantly fake and he is still using it as the crux of basically half of his pushes

sup gorts, you got any reads at all? even unconfident ones that you can barely explain?

i kinda think ur a villager but i still want more

1 Like

Iā€™ll come back later
Had a moment of feeling good now back to last night mode

Will try to goat as we get closer to eod

1 Like

oh for christā€™s sake

1 Like

itā€™s saulin time

no itā€™s not i am going to bed

actually two things

proph putting off turning up to the thread for as long as possible is probably wolf indicative for him

eevee two posting would not be AI in and of itself however i just remembered him saying in last gameā€™s post he wanted to rand town so itā€™s food for thought

now this makes me think we could be living in the afk world where weā€™re not exactly correct in our poe but weā€™re not exactly wrong in our towncore

juicy

1 Like

gdi i was hoping nobody would say it

you suck

1 Like

(I have focused too much time and energy for this game and neglecting my other obligations so I need to spread my energy elsewhere and I feel comfortable in my standings in peopleā€™s reads to be low key for rest of D1)

1 Like

howard told me in our mason chat take it up with him

now that someone has said it the chances of Proph flipping town have increased 50 percent

2 Likes

@HowardHamlin i hate u

actually yea arctic saying it prob just converted proph into a villager :joy_cat:

(im kinda hoping its nai and hes a villa tho cuz i rly wanna village with proph lol)

3 Likes

have you considered being a catty bitch instead

1 Like

if Iā€™m gonna be honest Iā€™ve thought it this entire game but I didnā€™t say anything because if I did then immediately Satan would come up from the depths of hell to alter reality to turn Proph into a villager because god is fake and this is the devils kingdom

if you fail to catch a player on a tell and you say that tell in the next game you play you are 100% guaranteed to be incorrect

it doesnā€™t trigger if you donā€™t say it but if you do they will be a villager, I donā€™t know what spirit does this because it doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s the same site and itā€™s the immediate next game or if itā€™s a year apart on a new site either way youā€™ll get bitten in the ass

what do you think Iā€™m working on?

ok fair but also i want a sneak preview :pleading_face: