Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Your shield isnt strong enough. Dont hurt yourself.

What part dont you understand

If I suggest a Hally wagon.
Would that be a reach?

You really are reaching.

I even said you weren’t being yourself this game.

wagon me daddy

1 Like

That was Rue’s first instinct which IMO looked like a Townie thought.

That obviously wasn’t my intentions.
I planned to use it even if I wasn’t going to be voted, my plan was to do it while in conversation.

l m a o

i barely shaded him (for context i made that post while considering a v!seth world, ive probably been his biggest defender overall this game) and i have done a billion times more genuine solving around seths alignment in the past hour than he has all game (no offense to him)

and yes, not everything is about me, i stand by my assumption nonetheless, sue me :stuck_out_tongue:

hally the point is that ive been saying it was fake the entire time

and i said he was the modposter

the entire time

because it was obvious

Weren’t you pushing me for saying that?

Rundown.

Memes looks bad.
Rue looks good.

Not voting Memes though, there’s better options for today.

Sabi i will say this once politely. My read on katze isnt about me i was simply noting that i dont like being called underwhelming.

Please let conversations happen naturally. Stop trying to disrupt pushes and conversations.

if it was obvious why would him admitting to it make you tilt out

how does him admitting change anything about the situation

2 Likes

Of course.

Remember my plan was to not out it was me

I had to pretend I was doctor and have no idea, to try and look in that perspective so I can watch for potential mafia.

@Achromatic

What was the difference between what you did with Zorvo and what Katze did with Zorvo?

i dont think i can answer this in a way that im comfortable saying, sorry

Achro said it with more genuine thought and kinda hinted at it and only pushed me from my Doctor claim specifically.

Katze was just comfy voting me and having me as a wolf read, then their response is something I can see them making as a wolf as well.

That was my instinct too. I saw all over the lie and your intent to push back on me using it as a weapon! Thank god you suck at fake claiming and you outed yourself.

I cant accept that you did this play as town.
I cant accept that people are actually considering letting you live! You are an obvious wolf and i will stake my 20 years of playing mafia on it.

I had an objective. I was issuing orders to be followed. And they were regardless of zorvo alignment.

Katze was talking to seth but not with him. ‘This is bad, gosh’

I didnt get the sense that what she said there couldnt have emotion pulled from any time he has bsed. It didnt feel specific and helpful to sorting.

Actually yeah you have a point