Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

not as far as i can remember

unrelated @Achromatic can you link me your reasonings on gyrlander (at least i think youre the one that called them out?)
my thoughts on them are brewing and i want someone else to sanity check with after theyve brewed to my satisfaction

You did consistently call me ā€œoutingā€ after it happened.
Maybe you are town.

Why are you answering questions directed at others?

:joy_cat:

Iā€™m a player that hates VT.
I think Vanilla is bad, I personally donā€™t like it.

So when there is a role that is slightly above VT I try so hard to make it useful (+EV) for something.

Do you think this is gonna pocket me?
Do you think that with these fake reactions you are gonna make town we could be associated?

Zorvo please

Because they compared me with Katze.

They talked about me.

No.

Dude you can go ahead and wolf read me this entire game.
I understand your paranoia bro lol.

lol i literally did talk to you and you larped and your RT was terrible

Why did you let the thread drown in zorvo misery so long then? Shouldnt you have stepped up and cut this down? Instead 3000 posts later we get a frutstration wall.

Exactly about you not to you, stop interrupting conversation flow.

Iā€™m interrupting what can lead to wolf agenda, got a problem with it?

i gave him a chance to come clean and not ruin the thread

he chose to not take it

3000 posts though? And frustrated after he does?

Oh bro, you guys better kill me because you have no chance of winning at lylo with me if we get to that point.

I didnā€™t come clean because I was like ā€œmafia can still think Iā€™m Doctorā€ so just to make sure I asked Achro and they confirmed that none of the mafia were buying it.

sounds about right, yeah

okay seth but you seem super convinced im a wolf for no reason and i called you out correctly within like 5 minutes so how do you believe the wolves believe you

Bro and what do you wanna do for me when I flip town?

Ooooo can I chose your new PFP?

Huh?