Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Then please do evaluate all those that reacted to it instantaneously if you suspect that. It is true, Zorvo dipped out for a while after i scum read him and he could have planned a wolf theater, but think who’d be crazy enough to help him carry that out.

The big question is if Zorvo felt strongly enough about my read on him to suicide like that and plan sending his teammates as deep wolves.

zorvo has posted enough cancer now that I’m worried he’s a villager

me contemplating why i thought playing a 24 player role madness game on FoL would be a good idea

tbc i’ve mostly enjoyed playing with yall

1 Like

Gaul has made a post that just makes me want to keep my scum lean on them

I will give you cred for that yes.

I will do that overnight if this is a hit. Kind of my thing.

Can we flip me?

Just so you can stop wasting your fucking time with this shit because I’m town

you wolf reading me is proof I’m a villager

I’m not being catty the only time you’ve ever townread me is when I’m a wolf

And actually focus on the game at hand and make non partner related reads because RN if you ignore me you don’t really have any reads and your slot kinda sucks.

Do something else.

Lol no not at all

See this is not a natural question, because you acknowledge that im tunneled on you, do you think that if i had the means to kill you today, i wouldnt have shot you?

the one game you townread me (planets tracker) was the one game in like months I’ve randed wolf

In what part of my post did you ever fucking get the idea I wanted you to shoot me???

I would have day vigged you long ago, trust me

the part where you keep asking to die

I mean it isn’t a great question to ask for someone own self to be executed no, but if your town I want you to do something and not just blame others for your own mistakes.

Again, never mentioned vig

You asked if i could flip you to end this now, the only way of ending this now is by shooting you

okay im not tilted anymore

sorry

@Achromatic i dont actually believe youve improved the threadstate, at least in the shortterm, but nonetheless it probably is going to be better in the longterm

i think you wolfreading me for this is pretty wild but its not really important anymore, lets actually improve the threadstate and stop fucking talking about zorvo

what are your thoughts on outedwolf?