Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I am unaware of any timings i wasnt in thread but if she had warning

But also got what i wanted

VOTE: zorvo

Zorvo isnt excited he is twisting in the wind.

Are you saying that this was planned? That Zorvo planned to out himself after i called him out from his first post, so Katze would look good for catching him? Likeā€¦ to send Katze out as deep wolf?
If that is the case? What about me? Or Rue? Or Hally? Or Sadbi?

I did great TYVM.

im not saying you should like it

im saying that any implication that i didnt know from the start that he was fake and also very likely exactly the modposter is wrong and that seths perspective on me is bad as a result ā€“ not inherently in a wolfy way because its possible heā€™s not teambuilding and is just trying to fish reactions, but alas ā€“ and also that i flat out told him to his face that his gambit was bad immediately when it happened and he kept it going, so saying i did nothing about it is also wrong

but youā€™ve been tunneling me and i kept saying it was fake so if iā€™m a wolf like you think wouldnā€™t you know that wolves werenā€™t buying it

why does achro have to tell you? how does he know if the wolves are buying it or not

You canā€™t see it cause your tunnelled on me for a reason your probably forgot.

Remind me again, why did you vote me?

@Memes

Initial Vote on Me, name reason without looking back

First vote on you wax because you ask elaboration on a random vote from min.

I still donā€™t think these are both town and can both be W/W.

Maybe some of it is gut but others is based on choice of response and reactions.

@Gyrlander
You said you gut Katze as town, is it a specific post and can you link it?
Whatā€™s your gut on Hally?

That is always a scum tell and i caught one wolf doing the same in my champions game. It never fails

VOTE: Zorvo

yeah i give up trying to engage with this

im leaving the thread like i should have hours ago, good night chat

I havent fully thought this out tbh. Wanted to see how zorvo reacted to me voting one of his scum and katze pinged me. I got caught up in the hype of the moment i am not 100% sure. I havent backread enough to sort you all out.

Also wanted to poke the sleeping bear. Meh response tbh

can u just answer my question bro

The dude said ā€œreal takeā€

Oh BTW
This happens after you voted me.

Do you not understand why Iā€™m saying Katze/Hally contains at Min 1 wolf, Max both?

Iā€™m Good.

@Memes i will say do you feel like this thread had good health before i stepped it earlier? I do not. I hold great players like spf and katze accountable for those things.

Stepped it up*

The questions your are asking are bad.

ā€œBuying itā€ was generic term and you know this Hally.

SPF has been doing a really good job IMO.
Definitely Town.