Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I don’t oppose to that wagon, (I’d rather vote StarV then the other wagons) I just really don’t want Hally to get away with zero pressure, sure I might be pressuring them but as you all know pressure from me most consider a good laugh.

once i’ve caught up i’ll look at their iso i need to get on reading them anyway

rn i’m just voting visor because his read on me seems made up and i think he fits the bill of non-villagery complacent heisenberg/seth voter with nothing else going on

because i really dont have much to say
as ive said i dont know what im doing
im just hoping ill figure it out at some point

Heisenberg (7): eliza, Jackrito, Gyrlander, Hally, GaulSoodman, spf, Outedwolf

I think there are at least 2 anti-town elements on this tbh

So does Hally.

yeah i know you don’t have much to say, and because i can’t see your rolecard to me that screams of someone who doesn’t actually need to solve the game because it’s not part of their wincon

BTW even if Katze pushes Hally in future, @katze gets no credit for it because as town I would expect them to have given Hally more pressure.

Well at least Confident Town Katze.

As I said before and I’ll say it again.

I strongly believe Katze/Hally are never T/T.

@Outedwolf heya why did you vote with someone who didn’t particularly impress you? Do you not take into account who is voting for someone when considering their scum equity? You tell me!

This is the worst wagon because Heisen himself has done nothing for me but everything around him is screaming ‘danger danger danger’

Probably worth the flip just to have a good 5-6 people to stare a hole into mechanically tonight tbh

1 Like

Oh it’s not a real habit from me. Of course that I prefer to talk with people that engage in a conversation with me, but I also make my own comments. It’s just that it’s amplified because, as I said before, it’s my first game here! In fact, I appreciate the fact that you are pushing me :smiley:

Any time. Did you find any of the other votes on you predatory?

So you think a wagon, a wolf wagon.
Is that easy just to sit there for roughly the entire day and receive zero resistance, the opposite of Hally’s zero pressure.

Zorvo I am saying the opposite.

When I say danger, I mean its a potential mislynch.

Oh WAIT

Your suggestion to take it because it can spew players wolves?

Its semi scaring me how much Gyrlander is posting like I do when a wolf. Mainly that last one about being happy that someome is pushing him.

2 Likes

Well, my general impression of the votes that are casted on me as that they are very weak. Okay, you feel “WEIRD” about some of my posts, or even “feel them MANUFACTURED” or “don’t really EXPLAIN THEIR READS” (already explained I mainly rely on gut reads). There isn’t a lot to respond to such votes besides what I’ve already said so I feel like my train is just a random one and condemned to derail.

Random comment: I’d be okay with voting Hally.

you’re probably right but this entire time i’ve been trying to work up a coutnerwagon on zorvo who i now think is probably town and wolves just weren’t taking it so i can’t just sit on my hands here

plus fucking up the wolves’ plan at eod is funny

it’s saulin time