Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

VOTE: OutedWolf

Still prefer Hally

lol. I wanted to save this for later, but my favourite part of playing Mafia is when Iā€™m pushed AND almost mislynched as a Town. I hate playing Wolf.

nvm Iā€™m not cfding Iā€™m staying here

1 Like

Iā€™m just not feeling the Heisenberg wagon atm might go back by EOD, but since my iso on Gyrlander yesterday the slot has bothered me, and realising it bothers me because this is the stuff I do to keep thread onside as a wolf and stay semi in the back ground makes this a good choice.

Heisenberg (5): eliza, Gyrlander, Hally, spf, Outedwolf

if anyone loves this wagonā€™s voters everyone can feel free to speak up

cool point however outedwolf is a wolf itā€™s literally in the name

@Gyrlander
Is it just me or does Katze have a similar Playstyle to Banana.

Arctic/Saul may have a similar Playstyle to Frinckles

his reads on the breaking baddies were especially bad yeah

like heā€™s trying to compare my posts this game to the start of anni where i pushed him by chainsawing brad and likeā€¦ saying my play this game is like that is extremely reductive and doesnā€™t feel like a real thought whatsoever

just feels like he didnā€™t have enough scumreads so decided to pull that out of his ass and make it sound credible with a game comparison

1 Like

iā€™m breaking bad

i didnā€™t want it to happen but iā€™ve relapsed back into the darkness

1 Like

Ok you see this is why I love playing wolf, because of the challenge and logical battle of debate even when I am in the wrong. Having that mindset as a town is weird to me, because I find it annoying at times getting pushed when in the right. The joy of town is making cases on people, having those gotcha moments, and feeling justified when the hard work pays off.

My new bestie katze was looking at outedwolf last night and all I found was mind numbing levels of fluff, I was tired but stll.

You may proceed, council.

I mean, two different people can read 1 post differently, so thereā€™s never a complete truth in Mafia. Iā€™m more or less the same. You can try to see the posts I link and see if they give you a similar vibe as they do to me.

This is true, however through effort, and only effort, may we derive the truth of others. How about you find a few posts and at least try to explain them to me? Not trying isnā€™t beneficial to anyone ;o.

Also does anyone know what timezone outedwolf is in they mentioned going to bed 3 hours ago

Lol. To be honest I canā€™t remember Bananaā€™s playstyle very well. I get the feeling he could be extremely trollish but serious at the same time. Damn, I miss them all so much.

I, on the other hand, like being the center of attention and getting voted so I can rage at people for reading me incorrectly. Just think of me as your opposite and perhaps youā€™ll be able to townread me.

You like being the center attention so much that you actively lurk the thread?

THE TRUTH OF OTHERS. I hereby declare the beginning of the Cat Inquisition.