Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Like I said to Katze to what benefit though, a fake claim here does nothing.

1 Like

the argument is that it was an unintnetinoal perspective slip, not an intentional troll

It gives him false towncred as having his role outed from an unclaimed (and presumably wolf-motivated, as there was earlier discussion of “public actions that are not claimed can be considered wolf actions”) action, primarily.

1 Like

A fake doctor claim under no pressure and self forced has 0 advs. You would fake cop and try to get kill off a fake red check. A doctor has no power to condem anyone.

i mean

yea you replied first, i noticed it before that but obv i cant prove that :wowee:

“kat is a wolf piggybacking my wrong push” is a fine pov in a vacuum i just am of the opinion that it’s a literal perspective slip and am struggling to see eye to eye with you since you… dont think that, ig?

mbe ill get over that later but for the meantime i think he is literally ~outted as nontown

nobody else does so maybe im tonights big loser

but :joy_cat:

Hally is not a wolf with you because she wouldnt let you do that gambit.

Do you really think they got any town cred from any of this though. Thats not how a town claims ever. I understand the whole wanting a gotcha moment on day one, but I dont think this is it.

i really doubt hally is micromanaging zorvo’s actions as w/w or that zorvo would bother to listen in the first place

i can assure you hally had no control over it if they are w/w lol

This

Regardless of Zorvo’s alignment if it’s him doing this nobody else knew it was happening

VOTE: Sadbi

i townread no one but myself and wolfread everyone varying degrees for spurious reasons

toodles :curtain:

I can think of some reasons
This is kind of a reach

Nah Kat, she’d at least tell him that claiming ascetic would out him.

nah babes that’s a wolf trying to shut down a townread on a contentious slot for garbage reasons

Not satisfied with the read feels slimy
Jack’s comments kinda melded with me

Do you know me

Anyway memes/Seth have w/w equity