Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

There is a wolf in here

1 Like

ebwop

but yeah, ive legit never seen arctic this tunneled in a read and i feel like

he has no real right to start with me

i can realistically think of why v!him would play this up, because its a contested read and he thinks being louder will make him heard or listened to or something

also ego

but like spf just said if hes a villager he kinda earned this for himself even tho i still dont rly know what hes doing if hes a wolf

among us

the way that guav defended heisenberg struck me as coming from a lack of TMI - he didnā€™t defend heisenberg with the intent to save him from dying (and even said that the counterwagon to heisenberg that he was voting was probably town as well) and he defended heisenberg in a way that would net him absolutely zero town cred with no benefit whatsoever

arctic had a much more pro-active role in attempting to shut down the heisenberg wagon and lead things elsewhere, and i dont remember how min treated heisenberg well enough tbh, i just didnā€™t think it came off as pure as guavā€™s defense did

This is uncharacteristic. Since when do you care about the placement of your votes

why would you rather vote ruby?

Iā€™ve already said why, but mostly because I donā€™t like how ruby handled Heisenberg

@katze would you mind roleclaiming?

Check minā€™s ISO, you will see.

Because

I can claim if itā€™s needed I guess

seems fairly unnecessary today

i was willing to at eod1 cause i was in danger of dying, i dont rly think i am today

ive already claimed my role is fairly weak and my n1 action was quite literally useless

its not

But Ruby tried to not vote Heisen and I didnā€™t see many posts indicating a strong wolf on Heisen read either

@Ruby If you survive until tomorrow and Sadbi dies you may consider yourself dead.

Do it gorta. Lets randomize this bitch x)

this might be a dumb read but i feel like ruby knowing a framer flipped is >rand wolf given how oblivious theyā€™ve been to the rest of the mechanics in this game and i personally had no idea a framer has flipped

or maybe i should have just paid more attention to the flip

i am probably going to vote because iā€™m noticing more scum pings from before

ruby never voted heisen

Did

i am looking at their iso their only d1 vote was on guava lol

For like 5 minutes