Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

kinda based ngl

[iā€™m very excited to go into tomorrow with zorvo and gorta shading everyone who defends me and actively ignoring all their arguments]
[this is going to be awesome]

1 Like

Ah come on, as either alignment they are just doing their best.

Yeah
Except for the true nulls it was all just GTH like if I had to pick a wolf out of all the names on that list, it would have to be you out of the players that Iā€™d formed any sort of read on

[ok and]

if you think ruby is mafia then this is completely bonkers that youā€™d think this

I did nothing but shitpost on day 1, I unvoted my wolf partner in a way that nearly got me killed, then I nearly saved arctic by leading a wagon onto ruby who would be my wolf partner, I now decide that this is the time where I would start powerwolfing, when weā€™re massively losing presumably due to my actions

Iā€™m actually starting to get genuinely pissed off about all the pOWERWILF1!!2!1!1!1! shit Iā€™ve been hearing directed towards me because if you actually look at how Iā€™ve been playing itā€™s bananas itā€™s coconuts

my man this read has nothing to do with rue

you always display a hesitancy towards sheeping and PoEs when youā€™re a villager, while when youā€™re a wolf you often dunk on wolf partners and sheep people

rue has nothing to do with this, Iā€™m pretty sure I was fighting about seth when I thought about this lol.

@Zorvo whyd you change your mind

I can link it, hold on a moment
I just did a huge dumb in that game and pushed two wolves out of three on the first day, then tunnelled Seth on D2 and tried to dome him, then completely gave up and yeeted a villager instead :sweat_smile:

rue still the most obvious villager itg

You seem so amped up about their tunnel. Letā€™s try to focus on solving around it. You were TRing zorvo earlier right? What about Gorta?

Iā€™m defensive of rue because I think sheā€™s village and the wolves are trying desperately to stack the PoE with villagers

secondly day 1 was extremely uncoordinated, either wolves failed to kill katze who was extremely vulnerable and is an extremely good player, or katze and geyde both basically got themselves killed despite being both wolves

thatā€™s a lack of coordination not coordination

:really:

@Achromatic

1 Like

[idt he doubles down on me as a wolf here]
[like i genuinely donā€™t think heā€™d pull the ā€œoh i isoā€™d rue instead of rubyā€ thing]
[and then keep pushing me]
[were he a wolf]

2 Likes

okay, I can accept this as I agree.

Carry on.

man wrote novels on ghana and min, then said ā€œI dont think Jackā€™s POV is loadedā€

:thinking:

(just ignore them)
(gorta is barely around anyway)

jack is greenchecked by brad apparently

:sleeping:

Wtf am I

gay, depressed, and a simp

1 Like