Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Now good night again. :sleepingleafeon:

i… just… iso’d abi… and then my computer shut down…
i am going to scream in agony…

first post she talked about frost (replied to frost earlier but no really anything ai with it)

Instantly unvoted them

weird

what happened to bakefia? you were on them alot the previous day

Frost and abbi dont have any intereactions i really hate except for

this one of course but i feel like thats more of frost’s problem. at least she interacted with frost.

Oh and Abbi has been social guarding wazza since day 1 their read has never changed.

if abbi or wazza do flip wolf i wanna explore the other. thankyou

oh wazza was anti neut hold on

oh dear. i dont like this interaction at all especially with frost flipping this feels weird @Wazza Hey owl! why didnt you like the neut claim.

I’ll say it. if Either of these two slots flip wolf we annihilate the other i dont like wazza’s start of game especially the message i publicised in this post. but wazza’s later game feels better. with the role claim onwards.

@PrincessAbigail who did you pick each night for your ability

@Wazza

This should help. Here’s a link to a scumgame of mine that I’m particularly.proud of, Flicker. I endgamed in it: Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

And here’s the last game I was in where I was town: Owl House FM - Town wins!

1 Like

:sleepingleafeon:

I want everyone to look at how I am in both games and compare theway I am in both to this game. :sleepingleafeon:

Votecount as of P#3898

Bakefia (3): Kiiruma, Jarek, PrincessAbigail
PrincessAbigail (3): IcetFeelsPain, Bakefia, Millium

Not Voting (2): Hazardwaste, Wazza

Now to get to bed for real. :sleepingleafeon:

Good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

I’ll be at work for the next 4ish hrs. Anything yall wanna ask, feel free to do so.

what
what does this have to do with the neut claim lol
you’re missing the entire point of what I was saying

you’re also bringing up frost for like
some reason
when this day had nothing relating to frost? I was flipping away from tutuu who was my scumread the entire day
this is literally day 1

what was the point of you replying to frost who said why are we not killing the neut with i am trying

frost flipped evil. i am looking over interactions between him and others?

I didn’t

I said that originally Ice said something that made me reread it

I thought I was wrong cause it’s worded very weird so I said Ice was right cause I’m too lazy to ask the hosts than tried to use my action last night and couldn’t cause I was right lol

wat

I know how wolfy of me to vote my wolf read who is actually a wagon instead of my wolf read who is not a wagon.