Undertale Yellow’s BOTF {XXVIII} - BMR (Game Over)

It was the assumption I made for a world that Jarek is good and that he was genuinely Pacifist

1 Like

But now it’s going to be the logic for Zugz not being Sailor

1 Like

which you said. during d3?

the other part of the reasoning is that Pukka is usually the main cause for 1kpn, Po earlygame would have no reason not to hold off if they were in a position where they weren’t threatened

it’s generally the made assumption after we had clarification on the deaths, plus I was never gonna believe “haha funny tinker kill”

Votecount

Nominator Nominee # Voters
Litten Geyde 0
Bionic Litten 1 Bionic
Litten jmw 1 Litten
Sleep 0
Not Voting 14 Crazynuto, bystander, iamagummybear, IcetFeelsPain, Geyde, jmw, Hazardwaste, Atlas, tutuu, Mistyx, May, Zugzwang, Someone, Wazza
Summary

Litten (1): Bionic
jmw (1): Litten

Not Voting (14): Crazynuto, bystander, iamagummybear, IcetFeelsPain, Geyde, jmw, Hazardwaste, Atlas, tutuu, Mistyx, May, Zugzwang, Someone, Wazza

i think tinker kill makes sense if and only if nuto was poisoned n1

it later became my belief that I was poisoned but received correct info anyway, didn’t know why, but it was an option

this is the only case where I’m evil but I want you to stem my teammates from this lol

and also why I would get the pukka poisoned grandmother killed D1

tutuu bionic jmw probably

the one
confirming me

i dont believe it mostly because in that world either grandmother got correct info while poisoned or you’re evil and i don’t think i believe either of those things

1 Like

in this world, jmw is the Demon, I claimed Chambermaid from D1 (Icet can confirm) and didn’t receive the bluffs but instead got lucky there was no Chambermaid, pushed Atlas from the sidelines when I heard they were claiming Chambermaid (cc’d them invisibly)

Honest thought here, if I’m Good, it doesn’t matter if it was a poisoned Grandmother N1 or a Tinker death on N2, both are interchangeable.

Either could be switched with us executing Bystander instead and Nuto dying the night after, doesn’t really change much?

it matters for social play d1 (part of my jmw case is i think his progression on crazy is wolfy, especially so if crazy was poisoned) but its not a massive deal yeah

I’m also still 100% convinced that Bystander was just killed N1

What is this progression?

this sounds like I’m questioning you I’m just asking for the jmw progression fyi