1 Like

cat

1 Like

you are also a katze alt

2 Likes

Thank you so much. It’s great.

You’re welcome

giphy

Wait this is disabled now? Omg my favourite thing on old FoL was seeing how many people were typing, presumably to get my head chopped off, while I was desperately trying to defend myself as top wagon
It added an aura of liveliness to thread

5 Likes

have you been living under a rock

2 Likes

angleshooting, i dont think reading in to how long someone is typing a post is a very fun mechanic for mafia to have to put up with

2 Likes

I agree that it shouldn’t be prevalent in Forum Mafia games, although I think having it active in cookie threads and game discussion threads where there’s nothing to angleshoot is harmless and fun.

3 Likes

harmless except the work needed to set something up
which is not irrelevant
it adds basically nothing

1 Like

I would kinda disagree? Not about the effort setting it up would take, I have no idea about that front, but it helps to know if someone is responding to your message and you should hang around, or if a thread is completely inactive at a certain time and nobody’s around, or whatnot. It helps to keep conversations closer to real time, which is the reason why most messenger apps have that function.

there’s a good program for this if this is what you’re after
it’s called discord

Admitting that Discord exists does not mean this site isn’t used for casual conversations as well, or there wouldn’t be demand for a cookie thread.

1 Like

no but it does beg the question of why you would not just use discord, a program you are already using anyway, instead of asking chloe to do hours of work to set something like this up

it’s like complaining that you can’t eat cereal with your fork so instead of going and using a spoon you force your mom to go buy sporks at the grocery store

To be fair, Chloe said she could do it a while back. It isn’t as if she said she didn’t want to and wasn’t going to, and was pushed into it.