Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Can you explain more about your read on them?

His responses to me weren’t terrible but the fact that he commented on how fast the wagon built up on LeafiabutWorse but shows no concern for lack of discussion time if it gets hammered is what bothers me
Same from you

1 Like

@2Wolves1Hydra you’re not opposed to an early hammer?

/vote 2wolvesandhydra

/vote 2Wolves1Hydra @Host_Account_2

I’m not opposed to a wolf being hammered or on the cusp of being so.
Since I don’t think town would hammer it early and I don’t think others would voluntarily claim wolf there.
So you’re right, I didn’t unvote and I acknowledged it was L-1.
I don’t regret it at all

@EngineerGaming curious to know, if you think LeafiabutWorse is a wolf but you also think 2Wolves1Hydra is a wolf, do you think they can be teamed, or do you just think they contain a wolf?

1 Like

You’re not worried about wolves hammering?

Better question - you are not worried of eevee hammering just to not have to do anything day 1?

4 Likes

Wazza says Kiiruma is acting differently from Dicey Dungeons (?)

I mean, I’ll be honest, I’m not worried about that.
Since I think that Leaf (and YBW) as wolves would not self-hammer.
And that also only leaves 1 wolf out on 8 potential voters… so I don’t see them doing it tbh.

That’s the one fair point.
But honestly, I have faith in Eevee as a player.
Not all the time, but I don’t think Eevee ever goes for a 12 hour day.
Maybe 24hr.

Even of they are town, i dont expect a wolf to hammer this. Early hammering, regardless of the circunstances, is never better than the same execution at a later time this early into the game. Hammering would be akin to claiming wolf

-Dum

4 Likes

Fair? How so?

Yep, I agree with that.
It’s one of the points I made.

I’m glad to see we agree Dum

By this logic I really should have hammered, to get this town reads :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The reason I threw out the Wind/Kiiruma as a team possibility is because Kiiruma pop in there triggered my flags, and since wind was talking about how they noted that Kiiruma did that, I remembered that Wind went on a really weird exploration at the start of the game when they started to suspect Kiiruma having shallow reasons - I didn’t really think it was shallow, but the possibility of wind just saying that because they are scum with TMI who didn’t actually read the reasons or think about them floated around in my mind.

That being said, I don’t really think Kiiruma has been wolfy besides that pop-in - I think their leafia cases sums up some of my concerns with Leafia’s posts - I think Kiiruma slot could be better read on later days but I really don’t think they have been that alignment indicative unless Leafia is scum.

also that being said
if someone offers a band wagon I’m not going to refuse it

2 Likes

That would get me to wolf read you. I dont expect wolfes to do it since its a wold claim to do so

-Dum

are you saying you would wolf read your other head