User Interface Feedback

Forum Mafia: Hard Mode

1 Like

uh

that looks like the desktop version is playing on mobile for some reason instead of switching to the correct viewing mode

are you by chance forcing desktop mode? and if not what browser and device are you using

well only that specific page seems wrong to me, i am not using the pc mode, device is huawei p30 lite and my browser is brave. ill use a diff browser and check back

ok so my browser is just fucked i should only use it to watch anime. both chrome and the default mobile browser do not have this issue

1 Like

yeah, for whatever reason Discourse isn’t properly using the adaptive mode for that page or possibly in general

1 Like

if I had any idea how to fix that I’d take a stab at it but I don’t think that’s anything on my end?

like nothing I’m doing should affect whether you see the desktop or mobile version of the site

1 Like

i’m pretty sure its on my end since its only that specific browser that seems to look bad

psa to anyone on mobile i guess dont use the brave browser it wont work with discourse

maybe see if you can find and press this button

2 Likes

if it just says “keyboard shortcuts” then your browser is forcing things into desktop mode

if it says “mobile view” just tap that and it should fix your view

2 Likes

GIF feature now uses tenor instead of Giphy

Refresh your page for the update

@Arctic

9 Likes
Summary

1 Like

yesssss

the tenor gifs are way better

1 Like

bro you cant steal my gif like this

2 Likes

should of used both while u can, now im the cool one

yep that did it! thanks

1 Like

Mobile vaporwave has been overhauled and “prettified”

vaporwave massping

@Marshal

6 Likes

FoL has been updated to the most recent stable version of Discourse

We’re aware that PMs are now ugly bubbles, and are working to fix that as best we can

If you guys notice anything else is broken please let us know!

3 Likes

last visit box looks wonky

1 Like

oh

well it’s colored now was it colored before

…did it exist before?

It didn’t exist before, no

2 Likes