User Interface Feedback

disaster

3 Likes

wasn’t colored before, also theres a weird white box behind the text (darker example for easier viewing)

well it’s clearly being caught up in our alternating post colors lmao

I think it just didn’t exist, with the one that wasn’t colored being on the menus p sure?

i dont remember but i know for a fact that the white box behind the text didnt exist before
nya

well yeah but I think that’s because the text didn’t exist before to have a white box behind it lmao

that is definitely a posibility
regardless, i think the white box looks weird and is probably not a hard fix? idk html/css but it seems like it shouldn’t be very hard

1 Like

ye but I think the ideal solution may not be “color the white box” and may instead be “don’t color the background in the first place”

which is harder

not a lot but not a two-second fix when I’m busy trying to kill bubbles :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Its new in the new version of Discourse - didn’t exist on the one we used to be running

And also ugly yes
We can prob fix that easily ty night

2 Likes

dear god

1 Like

That one stays

6 Likes

btw is legacy dark supposed to have sticky avatars?

All themes have sticky avatars by default now

It’s a Discourse thing, not an us thing

So yeppers

1 Like
2 Likes

they’re kinda wierd since it looks like I can play ping pong with two people’s avatars if they’re close enough together

2 Likes

I’ve done it

I’ve killed bubbles

no you didn’t oh no what is this why is my text so big oh no oh no

i will now proceed to start a pokemon sun nuzlocke, name my starter popplio bubbles, name my rival orangeandblack5, and intentionally die to the rival battle

3 Likes

(ive never played gen 7 before so idk if you can even name your rival)