Valorant FM Game Thread (13/18) [Night 2]

These

eevee, i will not tolerate another toxic session from you. Attack the play not the player

2 Likes

ok so you’re just lying about your claim then

cool

stop it and seek help, no one cares if you think i’m scum and lying about your claim to try to fit the counterclaim is only going to get you killed when i die

Yeah you can just get limmed I’m so sick of this

Eevee I don’t think Neon had any hostile intentions. This is fine, if you think Neon is being hostile please tell Ruby right away so she sorts it

That doesn’t say what claim can be punishable.

Besides, flavor is… kinda role indicative, but not very helpful in itself in finding scum/town.
Exact roles or nothing IMO.

Which means nothing, okay, one thing down.

Bro i softed it before early today.

quote it then

If you played valorant it can even hint on what ability can the characters have, not the alignment

Actually it does hint what ability characters can have. But it doesn’t hint what alignment they have.

Also check these for confirmation

1 Like

I mean, everyone knows I was on vacations till now.
And when I got home, I need help to quickly settle into the game.

Theirs posts about stuff being rich and not expecting shit of me is just rude.

Also them voting me for not posting when I was on plane is lol.

At this point they are just trying to annoy me when I try to get into the game.

1 Like

Not if you flip scum! Chopping you lock clears me town to sky levels in that case.

Like in reality, why would you ask for reads person who couldn’t even access the internet?

I mean if you dedicate much negative energy into attacking back this won’t go away

Your ability to twist every word someone says so you can woe is me your way into some sort of victim position is truly astonishing

ok billy, if you become a mecha pilot fireman when you grow up you can have a cookie

now it’s 12 pm, time for your naptime

Please just speak to Ruby about this, I do not wish to continue this topic though I wish to help you with the game.

Neon please take it to Ruby inside your PM!!

Delayed roleblocker cannot be verified, it is an obvious fake claim and Marl claim targeting Sadbi after Sadbi outed that their action was day only.

Neon has been right all along!