Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

My very ability proves that I am who I am because I spied on zorvo to see somebody visited.

And that one was eevee. Therefore I confirmed eevee is town because why would mafia roleblock other mafia spontaneously?

Big chances that it s you

So neon is T because of her frustrations. I m town for confirming eevee. Eevee is town for roleblocking mafia.

Sorry mate you got boxed

And if Blizer is mafia I must say that both of you are either very good at antispew or you guys really need better teamwork effort to push someone to win because clearly you can’t secure a win like this by split wagon’ing.

Jesus my commenting

So here leaves 4 people and if there’s indeed 3 mafia then ever better chances that all except kiiru are mafia

Maybe kiiru townie, I ll see

i dont really have much else to say
ive went over it all and how this is an exact repeat of last time but like
sure??
I don’t really have it in me to fight that strongly immediately after doing that before

When you get in the afterlife. Pet Sabi twice for both me and neon. Thanks

No

Wow

Clearly evil

Silviu

Jaiden question for both of you

why not Eliza, considering the shit me and Eevee pointed out

I believe you and eevee, I didn’t quite gave Eliza much thought. Though initially I caved into Jaiden because she s clearly boxed and remained this way.

Arent you scumreading Jaiden anyways?

Chloe be proud I m using :package: strats!!

I mean kinda but

I think Eliza is just obvious, and if she is wolf, Neon looks

much worse with there behaviour today with trying to defend them tbh

@Silviu200530
@Jaiden

If you dont trust me, trust eevee please, hes obvious town here, and hes actually good at this game unlike me.

EoD wagons were w/w/w due to the behaviour around them and how likely Cents was bussed mechanically

Eliza also did a very wolfy shot last night after memes was pretty much spewed town

its her, lets get her out and we can talk more tmrw.

Okay I believe in kiiruma to why eliza might be scum

VOTE: Eliza

This one is for you eevee as you gave me a chance to find you’re town

God if it’s not Eliza, I will be super embarrased