Valorant FM Game Thread 2 (7/18) [Mafia wonnered]

Zorvo Died so uh, that one went down the drain

Jaiden was meh, threatened to kill me, its role madness, didnt take the risks, left thread, didnt like how they tried to push me at start of day personally (used Zorvo dying as a way to push me, if we go back to SoD, saying how i was on his wagon when day ended)

Basically this, I know Jaiden is Jaiden, but didnt sit

super well with me

Eevee i talked about, personally not my favourite play, but i did go along with it to see where it went (I do think getting some info is better than none personally, but eh)

Wind is in town meta, even without the alignment reveal, trust me, Arctic and myself are the best at reading her

Wazza has my card, idk if she is town or not, but she does have it so uh, thats a thing

Zone was okay, but idk if he Kills Zorvo there tbh, unless he has a wolfmate that was in his sights (And from what we seen in mountanious, Seth usually causes enough shit that wolfs can hide behind it and benefit from, only reason i believe wolves kill seth is cause of his wish tbh)

Who else was i missing from the EoD

1 Like

@Frostwolf103 not sure, Marluna needs to clarifiy it more, i think thats what she meant, but im not 100% there

I personally have not been paying attention to Aelin so i got no clue there tbh

Read Aelin, and outside of the wind/zorvo stuff

Nothingburger

Mmmm

1 Like

Tbf @jaiden

U did shade me first lmao

@Jaiden
L + Ratio

Jaiden your taking it too personally lmao

Actual though

Zorvo kill feels like an eevee kill tbh, not even shade.

Its such a weird fucking kill to make regardless of alignment tbh

Ifk, its been bothering me

1 Like

@Jaiden you need to go outside the box

Why am i purposefully antagonizing you rn lol

I’m reading these 2 comments at the same time without context and it’s making me laugh

1 Like

@Jaiden im not even in the thread atm, so those rules dont apply to me lmao

You fuckers have twilight i dont suck it

@ElizaThePsycho lets discuss, your here so whats your thoughts on the game so far

blizer ive got your rolecard

9 Likes

I do wonder how it’s like to talk with a person when both aren’t on the same thread.

Intriguing lmao

6 Likes

I don’t think he’s fr*nch however

1 Like

1 Like

What the fuck is aelins role hloly shit geyde your actually trying to kill yourself with this much mech

1 Like