Weekly Monday Discussion #1

Since
Should coincide with the anniversary of forum

1 Like

I think anni mash should still coincide with start of summer break

FAM is unlikely to move, as it was largely scheduled due to host and player availability (it’s not like it coincided with the oldFoL anniversary either)

1 Like

No

It’s automated but requires a host manually post a VC every 100 posts or so or else it lags like crazy

I’m sure you can see how that would be unideal in a large game

1 Like

And yeah I’m not against paper plate awards but like it shouldn’t be a full-scale first iteration of a Fortress of Lies Awards by any means

also I should have the power to give unlimited paper plates

Yeesh

or someone got notified every time someone edited the queue

What about Vaporwave

@sulit
@Marshal
hello all 2 people who use vaporwave

would you like sticky avatars
featuring a wonky purple bar

5 Likes

Frankly idc, I think sticky avatars are kind of scuffed but it gives it charm so do whatever

2 Likes

Ya

not a pooperwave user but i like how it looks like the bar is turning purple lol

the side one with the sticky avatar/

wtf

what did u just say

pooperwave

im telling ur mom

3 Likes

So from the vote breakdown would it be fair to say that what most people are looking for is a legacy awards rather than caring specifically about having awards that are strictly limited go a numeric year

1 Like

Well, sort of, though it’s more like people just don’t want us to ignore any games when doing these awards. Poll 2 implied that the new site 2021 games would just be ignored if we go strictly by year. There probably should have been an option somewhere for “Host 2021 awards based on nominations from the old site and include new site 2021 games.” Then we could see whether people want to keep it strictly by year. Though I kind of like Geyde’s idea of making the awards coincide with the new site anniversary.

1 Like

well if you vote to host 2021 awards with old site stuff in the first poll and then vote for 2022 awards without 2021 games, that’s exactly what you’re voting for

you (personally) are currently voting for 2021 awards based on old games, but to include new site games in next year’s awards show, which would involve no new site games in this year’s awards and including them in next year’s instead

of the people voting to have 2021 awards with old site games included, 6 are currently voting for having the 2021 awards include this year’s new site games and 6 are voting for not having them include this year’s new site games (I had thought it was 7 but apparently Silviu just didn’t vote in the second poll so it’s a tie)