Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

How could you…

I think you’re just overanalyzing about me with Wazza which you didn’t consider it before. May is right though, there needs to be more wagons or it get stale.

i dont think i have the abilit to catch up so im gonna try to start from here and Not Fuck It Up

2 Likes

IM BEING ATTACKED BY A MOTH

2 Likes

that was terrifying.

3 Likes

@Dota.

Summary

This post reminds me of the old Garfooled. Please explain this in more detail cool thanks.
Although someone did just slip, but we all caught it so there’s obviously no need to spell it out.

I swear I haven’t interacted with Wazza in any significant capacity that I can recall.

1 Like

Oh okay, casual gaslighting on me I see.

I can support a counterwagon. I’ve been accused of overanalysing before (usually by evils), but I don’t think I am?

And you just said you haven’t interacted with Wazza, neither did I.

That’s not a good example you’re putting on.

The difference between the two of us is that it looks like you acknowledged Wazza because you felt you had to, and may have rule of 3’d her.

1 Like

No I didn’t?

Wazza put effort about Iaafr’s case to be wagon D1

It’s like Arogame/lol

Wazza/Iaafr.

So it’s not TMI.

Just coincidence.

I quoted your interactions above.

One sec. Is your thought that Wazza and Iaafr were guaranteed W/V because one scumcased the other? But Iaafr townread Wazza.

1 Like

I thought Wazza’s reasoning about Iaafr was sound

This implies that you’re thinking about them both, not just Iaafr’s slot with your read affected by Wazza’s case.

1 Like

Hence I said

I don’t think this helps your point, but I could be reading it wrong. I don’t think this is another CoD2 situation where I misread both you and Leafia unfairly.