Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

VOTE: May

correct

u are all washed achro is wolf you dont need to see flips when a guy is obviously spewing bullshit all game
he failed to make any argument why aro is town then locktowned him anyway
he doesnt know my meta and asked arctic about it but pretended to be super confident on me anyway
he is playing a wolf game lol

@arctic its crazy how u forget the one game where u tunnel me and i tryhard so hard i get like every read correct if you were town i feel like you would remember some meta expert you are

1 Like

ok let’s do it

1 Like

With lol literally calling for people to take his reads seriously I actually think the dude is town.

His reads have been godlike in turbos recently, so him having this high opinion of himself makes sense.

he’s been back and forth tbf

was a townread with reservations → decided lol making sweaty posts was wolfy by meta → changed his mind back now

i have no opinion on may but i trust the fucking rabbit

i am a supporter of cfds as long as they’re within my scumreads

let’s get this going

@Zorvo youre my townread now my legacy is look inside this pile (im probably not gonna die but im pinging you anyway bc you expressed interest in my brad vote when i made it)

brad/may/zenon/o.kazo/frostwolf/wazza/min/lol

i do remember that game, in fact i looked at it and felt you were playing differently

i guess i shouldve given zorvo an explanation but whatever he’ll figure it out i trust the lad

ok watching sumo live while at EoD is a bad idea, missed ryuden vs ichiyamamoto by accident
i will just watch the juryo video instead

1 Like

these wagons are hilarious tbh, esp if me/achro are v/v

yo why are we scumreading may
if the reasoning is good i will stick on the wagon

what is the game called

honestly i couldnt stop laughing at every vote that built up my wagon to 6

lol hasn’t had a single good faith argument all day and if it isn’t partner brad I ain’t moving tbh

soulless, first solving post was like extra solvey and then fell off immediately, too many takes too fast and then stagnated, lots of posts that kinda show self awareness of not doing enough and making excuses abt it (this could be town perspective but i just dont think its the town version)

she also has one of the shortest isos in the game so you could try it

Oh god this fucking game.