Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

But Aro was defending PM wasn’t he?

Try to come up with opinions on posts, don’t force it but let it come naturally.

Then if/when someone ends up with the same idea of a read, townread that person, jump on their back, and get carried to victory.

1 Like

Ngl, I only like logged on 3 times on day 1 and was reading like 800 posts every time I logged on so I just speed read :skull:

It is so sad that that’s what you get postcapped with
Although you can’t respond I will say you are a lovely person and I can’t imagine not wanting to be your friend

1 Like

Yup that works out better.

If you can try to live time with people maybe you can receive reads that way.

People are cringing that I said live time instead of real time.

inb4 a wolf is the one lecturing me :sob: gonna die inside if thats the case

Nope I could care less at this point if I was a wolf.

Or I’d just give you more bullshit than advice.

This would be some sick W/W antispew though.

2 Likes

Helpin me or not, I still got to have my eye on everyone unfortunately. There’s nothing really in this that can happen that really mega confirms someone.

mb i thought i read somewhere he was pushing pm but then this just means town got lucky in trying to shoot him

On of the few, so who else would?

Isn’t it a good thing?

Well Kork, dig down here. What do you have right now off the top of your head?

I’m kinda dumb, so what is it you are asking? My opinion on people?

And tbh, Kork, most of the actual great players aren’t that confident in their own reads, or at least are realistic in their expectations and will get confident in maybe 3 or 4 reads.

I may be underselling but yeah.

If someone is saying their confident on majority of the game and act like their reads are concrete and are 100% right all of the time, they’re full of shit.

2 Likes

Shooting most poeple is a crime I thik;n

3 Likes

Yes your reads.

Who feels good or like town?

Who feels bad?

Just off the top of your head.

I have a friend that told me they have had a wolf about to be exe’d but the town gaslit themselves into not voting them, and then lost the game

Was that wolf about to be exed me? Because that sounds familiar.

oh hey there May what a nice coincidence meeting you here

can we talk for a bit?