Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Now because Zorvo misreading one line doesn’t warrant the rest of his final thoughts being discounted, I’ll parse it through. I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but I’m paranoid that some of these people don’t want to shoot Frost because they’re partnered with him and they aren’t confident enough to bus. It doesn’t really work as a long-term plan, but there ya go.

First of all:

Zorvo acting like he has more influence in this town than I do is laughable and overconfident, which matches up with his town micro behaviour, but in a pretty easily faked way. This phrasing feels forced given what he’s responding to, so I think he’s trying too hard to resemble his town persona here.

@Zorvo why is Guava your top read? You said they seem to have good vibes and have been playing in a pro-town fashion, but why are they ranked higher than everyone else? Could you justify this with quotes, votecounts, general behaviour? Who are your runner up townreads? Source: (#3059)

What has Leafia done that’s towny today?
I don’t think w!Zorvo defends w!Leafia here like this unless he isn’t paying attention to the thread, but this townread has not been set up whatsoever, there is zero mention of Leafia in any gameplay capacity except for this if you squint: (#3713).

For Zorvo to really believe that only Brad and Zenon are the pure Aro shooters, his worldview’s scumteam must consist of Magnus / Iaafr / May / Frost / Aro / +1, which requires a few bold assumptions to believe. (Chief among them being that four evils don’t all decide to shoot a fifth, even if he’s getting replaced; we don’t kill Achro last night, we just powerwolf today; and we don’t need to all pick on each other either.) Either Zorvo wasn’t paying attention to the shooters and this is an uninformed slip, or his worldview is contradictory. I’m assuming the former.

1 Like

Well if you’re committed to shooting one of these four, my order of preference is the order you have them listed in from left to right. Not necessarily right now, but at least a few hours before EOD preferably. If your mind is uncertain, I still have my preference.

1 Like

Jar
iaafr
Arctic
Brad

Magnus
dota
guavagudetama

Jaiden
Garfooled
o.kazo

Zenon (gets a day pass for shooting Aro)
May

pending re-eval:
Zorvo
min

Leafia
Frostwolf103

nonexistent/haven’t seen enough posts from them:
ElizaThePsycho
eevee
Wazza
Kork
Maple

this is my worldview atm
does anyone have anything to add

4 Likes

i don’t think people realize the importance of o.kazo voting to break the tie at eod when lol dying over Achro was such a huge blow to wolves that they had to NK Achro anyway

i thought it over and the guy’s just doing his thing

2 Likes

i’ve seen a lot of arguments against Garfooled but really, same argument. the guy’s just doing his thing. real-timing with him and seeing his reactions have been decent so i don’t get the heat on him

anyway,

/ITA Frostwolf

@Italy @CRichardFortressLies

3 Likes

i’m getting ready for my date so i’ll be back in like 6 hours wish me luck <3

2 Likes

Good luck, have a great time, and thanks.

You’ll have to change it to shoot [Player] for it to count.

oh

you know wouldn’t it be really funny if i changed it to Leafia now

2 Likes

/shoot Leafia

@Italy @CRichardFortressLies

2 Likes

Fair dinkum considering you were given the chance to reconsider.

Are you sure?

1 Like

miss

1 Like

more like mild mest fm 2

2 Likes

Frost, this doesn’t actually respond to Garfooled’s point. Do you disagree with him? Do you expect him to hold a different opinion? If you do, why not explain that?

First of all, what does he mean by partnered?

His point doesn’t hold the ground so I do expect him answers

@Garfooled

Them as in people who you want to shoot, because of low amount of information you have on them.

i have information from the fact that they are posting less, and not information from the posts they are making. i have already said i dont want to shoot the very active people because them flipping town would make people mad.