Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

What are you on about? Aro was voted before lol, half my post is me calling out Iaafr for switching their votes suddenly and rapidly more specifically the focus on the vote away from Aro onto lol, it feels as if you didn’t even read my post about it and are just waffling on about whatever you can think about.

I think the way he reacted to being pushed is more in his town meta than wolf meta, so I think he’s towny. A wolfcase is the last step in a towncase. This is known as the May Gambit

1 Like

Abyway now that I shredded my top wolfread/confirmed a townread I do gotta come up with something new so I’m going to reread thread back. I have wolfreads outside Zorvo from previous-read overs but I wanna build a more coherent world there’s enouhg stuff about that I think I can pull smth together especially w/ Zorvo probably town

who should i murder

and by this i mean anyone have a shotlist

I don’t think shooting them is a hero shot but it’s not the best shot.

The only hero shot to me is maybe Guava because I genuinely think vibe wise and why they have been playing is just always town and Min due to how they reacted.

I also know @Wazza reacting the way they did to @min might have been a wolf tell because Wazza reacted that way to me in a past game when they were wolf and I was town.
Because remember Mafia are mostly incapable of getting reactive/post vibe in certain situations due to them being informed.
Because of which they don’t see certain things those uninformed do.

postcounts added to sod

i wish you would have stopped posting so it looks less bad if this is wrong but i think you are mafia (i no longer think garfooled is mafia after the derp otherwise i would have shot him)

/shoot may @Host_Account_1 @Italy @CRichardFortressLies

but i continue to read your posts and i continue to think you are mafia

if this flips town zorvo is gonna have a field day

1 Like

yes i took them before sod2 yes they are fresh

miss

1 Like

the fuck how did you reply to that in 3 seconds

i had my generator alt tabbed

4 Likes

I didn’t read all of it, I just glanced and did a quick sum up.

However you are still wrong because Lol was voted first according to the votecount history if I remember correctly.

I’m actually immune to ITAs :/

1 Like

ftr i made 208 posts counting eod d1 so i have until 358 posts (this is my 310th)

im just gonna disappear indefinitely and stop spamming the thread with garbo and come back with another worldview (in which zorvo will be top town because ive promised)

remember to kill leafia if she kills me this is the most important part of my legacy by far

and then maybe guava idk i dont trust him anymore i feel like he lacks a town soul (ive said this with may wrongly and possibly others wrongly but ive gotta be right eventually)

i think what i sussed wazza for was just processing things slowly (my question already implied i found it interesting that may shot aro instead of zorvo so wazza stating that alone felt redundant/trivial) (mays entire reasoning was immediately apparent to me as she posted it but apparently not to wazza) but maybe thats nai

idk i cant tell with wazza type players they could still be wolf but ill give some space ig

VOTE: guavagudetama

2 Likes

Wait you have me teamed with Aro?

Kinda just tried shooting him.

Wazza makes more sense…Aro not a chance.

Y’all took that mafchat comment seriously?
Lol

@Wazza

The Aro voted first is bullshit.
And Iaafr was on May till they started the Aro train of which Raji moved to May.

VOTE: Wazza

As seen here. The vote went from Zenon to May.
Not even an Aro vote in sight.

Summary

I reached the conclusion Aro was getting replaced yesterday, but I consciously forgot about it overnight and when I made the “lurking” post. So you’re not really incorrect in saying that it’s not a real thought.

May, if the paranoia was real you wouldn’t have dropped it as quickly as you did. Please look at the context of the posts surrounding (#2715).

I didn’t explicitly say “yes, we’re masons” in response to your paranoia check, and you didn’t say anything. Yes, I’m town, but you already must have thought that. Hence why I said it’s customary, or else a slip on your part. May. Look at me. Are you town?