Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

Active?
Idk about that captain.

Had zero posts for the last three months.

1 Like

lol is different, from the post I mentioned I don’t see signing up and regret it, should be used to look less suspicious. It did quite the opposite.

i think you are overanalysing
dude just woke up to a fuckton of new posts, its normal

1 Like

Sure its still day 1, so anything is policy lynch.

“Signing up and regretting it”
Idk if something changed within the last 3 months but I don’t remember lol ever complaining about signing up for a game and announcing they regret it in the game.

@lol
Correct me if I’m wrong.

may’s framing of their read on jaiden reminds me of the way they gave his super long esoteric read on me as mafia in this game
it’s basically the focus i don’t really like

i have no idea what you guys are talking about ngl am i stupid

Is this gonna be the game where we vote Arctic or Achro day one and get a wolf flip? :kissing_closed_eyes:

I don’t. I’m not the first person to have these feelings and occasionally I’m reminded of why I play this game.

My problem with mafia comes in how toxic its gotten and how people treat each other in the games i don’t feel comfortable and free anymore. And when i find pls that remind me of the games that got me into this game things are very different. Or players like Raji who remind me why i love this game.

1 Like

Lol wtfffffff…

1 Like

You know the posts are of different context right?

@Jaiden my read on eliza can never be more confident than a slight lean because i am wrong on her all the time but that doesn’t stop my thoughts existing

(she has also done basically nothing else up to where i’ve read)

Hard to tell, I already exploited the weakness of Achro before by keeping him alive has fair grounds of him being suspicious together with Leafia last game

Dota being saying the no no words.

I am just proper weird.

Yeah that’s why I’m not gonna bother with how I’ve done things previously.

in that case why vote eliza here
i feel like there a much bigger fish to fry. somewhere.

yeah. probably actually

VOTE: May

i still think this tbh?