Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

VOTE: lol

may is still mafia but yeah

also i’m not sold on dota town tbh but the affirmation from him on lol being weird is either town recognizing it (and they have a ton of experience together so it’s worth considering) or wolf recognizing the case against their partner is good so basically either way it makes me want to go harder also

i’ve thought that it’s possible the reason dota has high energy is not because he’s town but because he randed mafia with “the boy(s)”

not interested looking here today obviously but it’s food for thought

1 Like

Overall having the wagons be lol/aro right now is probably really healthy for the game as it presents two dueling world views and allows for people to take sides in an interesting way depending on what alignments aro/lol turn out to be, there is a lot to be gleaned from a polarized day 1 so I don’t mind that this is the game state atm. Just want some of our low posters to become a bit more influencial.

Can say after the hydra JOAT game that dota was hydra mafia with lol and didn’t do shit fwiw

1 Like

I was reading random posts and saw that emojis are a no-go, applies to keyboard emojis such as :) or something too?

2 Likes

@Arctic What do you think of Guava that interests you?

writes down a secret read and puts it in a file

Maple that was a joke, post whatever you like but preferably reads.

there’s another popcorn game where they were hydra mafia and dota also didn’t do anything there
however there is a game where they were w/w (not hydra) and dota played a bit more there so it could be useful to look at interactions between the two if lol flips red

so far i’ve seen a few posts from guava that i quite liked either because they’re astute things to pick up on such as this one:

or they are just generally posts which villagers make such as:

i’ve also liked guava’s thoughts on neon potentially TMI’ing the particle’s reads were wrong

and nothing from them has really concerned me,
so i’m quite comfortable calling them town for now, even if it is just a few micro things

Are you referring to anything specific when you say “reads”

Your thoughts on other players, who might be mafia, who might be town. Things like that.

it was around this point where i saw iaafr talking about it and lol making posts agreeing where i was like. okay go awf

i saw quite a few people hopping on and with the reason being good enough i added pressure. tbf after rereading i’m having my doubts lol/aro are w/w given lols behavior but w/e

i still don’t even think aro has responded that much lmao, which confuses me unless i missed it somewhere within the last 200 posts

i saw you and him tussle a bit too, which made me feel things ngl

aro last posted when they had 0 votes, which I find null.

but aro and I have been in agreement early on, did you mean me and someone else?

hi

1 Like

No. Not in the slightest.

That’s why you let the bubblegum thaw out a bit first.

Most likely.

One of the dumbest takes I’ve heard in quite a while.

Gut wants to townlean this for some reason.

Thanks for proving you haven’t read Particle’s posts.

Wolves want him alive regardless of his alignment.

I’ll admit that I do it more often as scum as I think this is only the second time doing it as town but wanting me dead only becasusee of one little thing that I’ve done as both alignments and ignoring everything else about me is blatantly antitown.

Slightly scummy post.

Giving Iaafr a scumlean for now unless he can come up with reasoning that actually makes sense.

No way you believe that. I always give townleans as a villager. Look at my last game for instance.

Fake as f. If I wasn’t so sure of lol being a wolf, you’d have my vote right now.

It literally doesn’t and you’re just trying to save lol by lushing on me. You can join Particle in the D2 shotlist.

Even if he’s a villager, keeping him alive is blatently antitown.

It wasn’t a crosspost. Was it? It didn’t look like one. If it was and you didn’t see the first vote, then I take back that read but put it right back for you shading me here and expecting me to know it was a crosspost.

Weird. UNVOTE Arctic Let’s see if this helps.

It literally doesn’t.

You misspelled wolf there. Lol is highly unlikely to be town at this rate.

Couldn’t.disagree more. I love Town of Salem and I’m really excited that Town of Salem 2 is going to be on Early Access on Steam starting tomorrow.

I love them too.

Willing to bet at least 2-3 wolves in this list.

You’re only saying that because he’s scumreading you.

Please get back on lol.

You’re the one that will die lol. Shotlist so far in order I want dead: Lol, Particlle, iaafr.

Thank you.

That will happen the next time I’m a wolf. 100% chance.

I’m looking forward to it too.

Me?

Achro literally said that he’d be lowposting before the game even started.

He did this last game as well. With both of us being villagers.

It resembles his townplay too.

Agreed.

As to whether he would or not, I honestly don’t know. I’m currently null on Achro and I’m not going to worry about him until D2 or D3 if he’s still alive. He always dies N1 or N2 at the latest if he’s a villager here.

Everyone on Aro get on Lol. Vastly more likely to be a wolf.

This seems like a villagery post. Maybe I’m wrong about Arctic being a wolf. He can go back to null for now.

ITAs start D2.

0% chance v!lol ever says this.

Doubt it.

We’re here to do both actually.

Okay. You can be scum. j/k

Agreed. Wagonomics will be good from this I think.

Eyah

And hello Leafia.

Hi Frost.

i personally never cared about game theory nor how i appear
im a guy who voted myself at eod as scum to tie the wagons with a townie, and that townie was begging me to vote him instead of myself but i refused because im not a pussy

funnily enough every time me and lol have randed mafia together its been an absolute disaster for some reason
it doesnt work out that well
respectablr opinion though, you are free to continue being paranoid

@Leafia you need to revote lol btw, but that did successfully get you off of arctic

Anyway I have a little more time to let’s review Aro’s scum post counts

third highest totals in the game

4th highest post in the game

As town he is highly active as well, so to reiterate Aro having a low post count atm likely has nothing to do with his alignment.

Pretty metal ngl

2 Likes

VOTE: lol

Much better.