Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

why my vote not there?

There is zero thought anyone thinks that the wolves all outted because of a really awful take d1 that any half decent wolf would just laugh off

1 Like

1 Like

VOTE: ParticleMan

nice scum discredit mafia

VOTE: Frostwolf103

my sights are here @Frostwolf103

appear and defend your choice of name or accept your 18% chance of death

2 Likes

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

These posts are forced and lame and bad.

Load the rifles. He said im obv town 1 too many times. GGs boys.

3 Likes

ive been ignoring the entire particleman phenomena assuming hes gonna die today

2 Likes

It is. Eliza based and town.

Arctic didn’t immediately talk about randing town in any of the three wolf games I checked, those being B&F Mountainous, FAM or Grand Idea. He did say this when he replaced town in BOTF XVII, though:

I checked FAM because I figured w!Arctic might’ve wanted to avoid getting shot there as well, and that claiming town immediately was a measure unto that end and therefore a scumtell, but the records don’t lie.
Arctic didn’t claim town in Netrunner either, though. So this is NAI.

Arctic’s been playing aggressive up to this point. I’ve taken the Dota “are you Mafia” line into consideration, but I’m moreso looking at his challenge on Leafia’s vote and Achro’s microread. His townread on Iaafr for a random reason that nobody else would support could’ve come from my own heart.
Yada yada Arctic’s playing exactly like how a townie should be, dedicating limited amounts of attention to a number of people that he’s familiar with a couple he isn’t.

cause i am obv town and i can go 1f5 if town promise to kill all min chrom leafeon you eliza after i get mislynch

What if i asked really nice like though

particle man has the turbo mindset ngl
(PLEASE STOP I BEG OF YOU)

2 Likes

im not gonna stop

you wanted me dead after i found mafia

townie doesnt do this

1 Like

either particleman is a wolf ez dub lol or wolves are probably outting rn and pushing on him and i will look cool for calling it out as so

5 Likes

True. You good. I’ve been outplayed.

2 Likes

ok so town can’t be wrong got it

i believe in it 0% but the “(PLEASE STOP I BEG OF YOU)” made me think ‘lmfao if theyre w/w’

2 Likes