Wild West FM 2 (2/25) - Town wins!

I am too tired for thread right now I can’t string words together I will be in the morning

1 Like

If he’s town he’s a gamethrower or troll of some variety methinks
Which isn’t totally implausible
But as scum it’s a great play

nah, i said it’s because your thought process is never clear and this is because you either don’t give enough reads or you give reads without explaining them

you never give players a reason to not kill you which is why it’s always incredibly easy to fall back on voting you

1 Like

im not a troll and thats a scummy discredit

im not scum either cause im obvious towny

1 Like

That’s… not what you said but ok

we live in the future now

2 Likes

people who say im troll should all be lynched

they just mad that there CFTWR

i dont think it is gamethrowing to scumread people hard like this, hes just annoying you so you think hes a gamethrower

you will probably disagree and im not trying to convince you, thats simply how i see it, so you dont have to reply if you dont really care about my opinion here

1 Like

Maybe I’m stupid but I explained my reads well in champs and got executed
Granted I was mafia there but all my thought processes were organic

yooo holy shit, this wasnt a thing last time i was here
VOTE: May

1 Like

I mean
I guess he can be the aforementioned godlike untrusted player applying skills in the wrong area
But he’s also being very toxic

Which makes me inclined to think as town he’s just gamethrowing

objectively yeah but i like assholes so i dont mind, he is townreading me hard tho so its hard for me not to like him

1 Like

so your voting town

im not being toxic

1 Like

These posts are not being toxic towards achro in any way
Ayup
Uhuh

2 Likes

well i caught him and its d1 but people dont wanna vote him

vote chrom if you think so and ill stop

you’re kind of mocking him for “2022 best scum player”
even in the context of the game, that’s not really attacking his play that’s more attacking his character
grey area but still

2 Likes

i’ve been trying to look for the conversation but i give up now maybe you are rirght honestly i can’t remember what i said because it’s not just one reason and you can get killed for different things

(but also your thought process was not organic because you were mafia - that’s like… how the game works lol)

1 Like

you underestimate my power

well i point it out cause town is not voting him because they keep getting pocketed by him

hes an outed mafia and people keep townreading him cause hes good but hes obvious mafia since he townread and defend scumslipping leafeon and scumslip defending is what good mafia do because they dont think that evil would defend evil that hard

hes good at mafia but im better at reading