- Follow the site and forum game rules. They cover just about everything you need to know, so just make sure to read them and you’ll be set.
- The host reserves the right to add and remove (mostly add) rules as they see fit, but you probably won’t see this in action during this game. Probably.
Town Cowboy x19
Mafia Bandit x6
Town Example Rolecard
You are a Town Cowboy. Your only abilities are your vote, your voice, and your trusty gun.
Rid the town of bandits.
Mafia Example Rolecard
You are a Mafia Bandit. Your only abilities are your vote, your voice, and your trusty gun.
Purge the town of cowboys.
- Days will last 36 hours and nights will last 12 hours. All remaining time in a day will be added to the night phase to ensure a stable schedule.
- Executions will be plurality and majority. No-execution is a valid vote, and in the event of a tie, the execution will be randomized between all tied players. In MyLo and LyLo, votes will be locked. Self voting is invalid.
- Starting Day 2, each player will be able to take 1 ITA shot each day any time besides the first and last hour of the day. These ITAs will have a 18% chance of hitting. To use an ita, do /shoot [player] and ping the hosts
- ITAs will be permanently disabled when 7 or less players remain, or when LyLo is reached. Whichever comes first.
- The bandits have a factional nightkill which is mandatory if nobody died the previous day or it was not performed the previous night.
- The bandits will receive a private discord server to communicate in.
- Mountainous. No abilities.