Worst Role Tournament (FINALS)

Where do you find these

Hell

2 Likes

Pro Mafia Rolecards

These are the rolecards for Pro Mafia.
A discord mafia ran by Seth with myself as Head Mod and Leafia as another mod under me.
Thereā€™s some pretty decent ones.

But Seth saying

Literally made it so I had the chance to object

3 Likes

i agree w town watcher but i think that wolf watcher has a legitimate place

1 Like

do we ask whehter we can submit roles in thread

top 10 seth betrayals

4 Likes

is isolde seth

yes

3 Likes

@Solarkoid
Tell them what you think of the roles.

i would die if he just joined in the shit-talking

3 Likes

Instead of shit talking

Wtf

4 Likes

ngl the way Seth formatted the roles makes my brain happy

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the 1 good thing I can say.
The Pro Maf Rolecards Google Sheet is so nice to follow

1 Like

Sure

Con Artist vs Neutral Extremophile Survivor

The outcome is the Survivor is modkilled

may i submit roles from homestuck

/nominate original FoL Reaper
Featured in: FoL 1

Over the course of its lifespan, FoL evolved to have roles somewhat different from the original roles, but in the beginning this was not the case. The original FoL Reaper worked nearly identically to ToL Reaper: specifically, it killed a player, but instead of them flipping right away, they would appear to be alive for the rest of the day while being unable to talk.

This led to the game (which was hosted with 5-day day phases) becoming largely inactive, and the host not feeling able to warn people for inactivity because it would reveal they were not reaped. Also, due to lack of clarification about the rules on liking posts while reaped, one reaped player liked every single post that was accusing his top suspect of being evil, which isnā€™t actually the roleā€™s fault but is really :joy_cat:

6 Likes

/nominate original FoL Fool
Featured in: a bunch of early FoLs, definitely including FoL 1 and FoL 2

So you know how we all hate jesters, yeah? And you know how we all hate the thing where ToL Fool takes away a day of executions? This is like that, but worse, because instead of sitting around for like 90 seconds, youā€™re all sitting around for like five days.

3 Likes

Yes

is there anything wrong with submitting roles made by you