Worst Role Tournament (FINALS)

/nominate Death Miller

hello, it is me, very serious mafia player who cares a lot about Balance. i think that any kind of Death Miller or flip tailoring is Bad, because it is Bastard and ergo Unbalanced. i think that fun is Unncessary and all setups except Mountainous, Marson, and Moison are Bad. how dare people find the simple intruiging pleasure of trying to rat out false flips fun if the game creates an expectation of this as a possibility? they should prefer Balance, like me

(lmao what if i also nominated this as a bit as well)

1 Like

/nominate Sleepwalker
From Unimeko FM - Turn of the Golden Witch among other games.

Why it sucks: Good luck talking yourself out of visiting the factional kill target, when you don’t even know it at first. Even if you succeed in talking yourself out of being executed the following day, you can bet that town KP will see to it that you die so that they don’t use a day execution on you.
Nuff said.

2 Likes

nominate throne of lies alchemist
featured in: throne of lies, probably old CoD games
why is sucks: 3 shot bpv survivor doctor 2 shot vig

5 Likes

I thought about making this joke but was too lazy

1 Like

/nominate Octuple Threat Noble
Featured In: Octuple Threat

my motives are beyond your understanding

2 Likes

/nominate Sensor
Featured In: I hope it counts as a vanilla role because I hope nobody would actually run this. If it doesn’t count I’m gonna point to the Flowergirl from clocktower because it is basically a Sensor but suited to clocktower voting, despite the fact I cannot do that.

For those who don’t know, Sensor is a role that, once per game, chooses to reveal how many wolves were on the wagon that was executed.
I bet you can see how this is broken now
Literally goes “dybu dabu caught scum” or “dybu dabu PoE’d scum”

1 Like

and if it’s in botf host legally doesn’t have to do vc’s so hope they actually care about the players

1 Like

fair will change

@geyde can I submit Wolflord roles

Death Millerountainous

/nominate Foolish Recruiter
Featured in: Everyone’s Overpowered

Text of the role (minor non-substantive edits made for clarity)

On night 0, you choose any other player as your Recruitment Target. You win by completing two steps in order:
First , get exed. If on a particular day you are:

• not exed, you retain all of your previously chosen Recruitment Target(s) and may choose another Recruitment Target for the next day.
  • exed, you have successfully completed the first of two steps to achieve victory.

If you choose the Psychopath as your Recruitment Target on:

• any night except n0, you die with a reveal that falsely states you were Vanilla Town. In reality, you join the Serial Killer as a Ghost Mason with whom you may share 24/7 chat; you win only if the Serial Killer wins.
  • n0, you do not die, and your role from the very start is as a Mason in alignment with the Serial Killer instead of being a Foolish Recruiter.

Second , one of your Recruitment Targets must be exed. Each of your Recruitment Target(s) will receive an updated role PM informing them that they are now converted from Town into Evil Recruitment Acolyte(s). If there are multiple Recruitment Acolytes, they will not know each other’s identities. Their updated role PM(s) will inform them that their win condition is now to be exed.

it’s a cult leader that converts people into jesters do I really need to say more

7 Likes

oh are we doing self deprecation today

someone give me a class card from didney worl 1 and I’ll post it

i can’t decide which one sucks the most

serial killer pgo

1 Like

yes but unchecked ungated roleblocker

protective joat

also unchecked

cleaned tree stump

a role that could not be done on mafia universe at the time

the list continues