The Pro Maf Rolecards Google Sheet is so nice to follow

1 Like

Sure

Con Artist vs Neutral Extremophile Survivor

The outcome is the Survivor is modkilled

may i submit roles from homestuck

/nominate original FoL Reaper
Featured in: FoL 1

Over the course of its lifespan, FoL evolved to have roles somewhat different from the original roles, but in the beginning this was not the case. The original FoL Reaper worked nearly identically to ToL Reaper: specifically, it killed a player, but instead of them flipping right away, they would appear to be alive for the rest of the day while being unable to talk.

This led to the game (which was hosted with 5-day day phases) becoming largely inactive, and the host not feeling able to warn people for inactivity because it would reveal they were not reaped. Also, due to lack of clarification about the rules on liking posts while reaped, one reaped player liked every single post that was accusing his top suspect of being evil, which isn’t actually the role’s fault but is really :joy_cat:

6 Likes

/nominate original FoL Fool
Featured in: a bunch of early FoLs, definitely including FoL 1 and FoL 2

So you know how we all hate jesters, yeah? And you know how we all hate the thing where ToL Fool takes away a day of executions? This is like that, but worse, because instead of sitting around for like 90 seconds, you’re all sitting around for like five days.

3 Likes

Yes

is there anything wrong with submitting roles made by you

only checked this thread to see if someone took my nomination, gj

1 Like

Nothing wrong

Take this slander out of ur mouth

1 Like

Never checked it out.

/Nominate: Arvis
Featured in : Insurgency

So this class is not a bad card. Its a strong af card to the point it heavily pushed the favor in scumteams side. Its one of my worst designed roles cause it gave the scum team a reward for no reason that heavily pushed the already scum powered team to be even stronger. The owner of this car Kiiruma grand executed a player that wasn’t kind of townread by general public but was heavily scumread (by a wolf) by Kiiruma. So in a result them two thousand gold because with your Grand Execution you either got someone dead you wanted, or you got hella money. That hella money went to buy the scum team some of the hardest to get items in the store that helped them in the ITA fest that would be the next day.

/Nominate: Diavlo
Featured in: Jojos Part 5

Day 1 Vig. That can remove time from the day multiple times, and a godfather. This card was so suped up for no reason, and luckily got ITA’ed early into Day 2 iirc. But it killed a player roughly 2 hours and 23 minutes. Overall just to much and and really ruined the fun for a player. Luckily they got some payback with the vig that had dead interaction.

/Nominate: Axl Ro
Featured in: Jojos Part 7
Axl Ro as a role adds death interaction, lack of flips, a Post restriction where you couldn’t say your ability, and could lead to some really unpleasant things said if put in the wrong hands to cause the death switch effect the role was built around. Its all about guilt-tripping and that can lead to some unfun conversations. So when the role was used the player regardless of the talk before it happened asked for the ability to not go off in the death switch, as they didn’t want to cause someone distress. In the moment I was like damn that’s a shame as they were killed by mafia and it would be a good turn around, but as I have matured I realized the real problem with the role, forcing people to apologize for killing you and then shaking them in the back, as it works in the manga, doesn’t work with real people and just strains relationships. So its just something I would never add to any future games and hopes no one else does.

/Nominate: Arya
Featured in : Insurgency

Italy died for my sins. Im sorry

1 Like

I didn’t make it.
VapourFlame did before they left the server.

/nominate 1-shot Deathproof 3-Shot Transporter/Lookout/Convert Target (“Jade Harley”)
Featured in: Homestuck FM

The epitome of “cheese knows how to setup design”. An amalgamation of too many powerful roles - fucked up ones at that, with the transporter being able to target as many targets as they want - all stuffed into an incredibly swingy role. The “omni bus driver” portion only added a massive amount of confusion to the game, and the deathproof removed any checks on this role from either alignment. This role was the only convertible role in the game, and only the mafia team was made aware of the conversion possibility.

1 Like

jade was funny but can we TALK about bec noir/PM

i don’t have the rolecards and don’t feel like looking right now

but come on

also cycle vig that could be used in lylo

/nominate Vanilla Townie
featured in: every game ever

omg guys its so not funn… you can’t push buttons at night… why would they do this to us??? it would be much better if it had abilities i reckon… i am very smart this opnion definitely is coherent and not indicative of me not actually liking the core dayplay of the game

(i am submitting this as a Social Experiment. there is nothing in the rules that says i can’t)

8 Likes

oh that’s coming up, j need to finish up the write-up