Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Imagine failing at tbis
I would be DEVASTATED

1 Like

ok but my version is better

Disagree

1 Like

Ban

The mods have heard your complaints and have decided to remove Eliza’s ability to like as compensation

3 Likes

(Toxicity Changes)

I’m trying to think where they actually come from

1 Like

Two guys on the moon was just me getting obsessed with a Tumblr meme from 2014 for no reason

So you remembered this five minutes ago and wanted to work it into conversation, right?

I remembered this when may said ban

I started making your mother jokes… hmm, that’d be from my old Warrior Cats site friends. And I started doing it more often because 1. Moment in mafia game where I said it alongside using an ability and 2. Tumblr meme regarding nonsensical your mother jokes (that’s where the ones that don’t track whatsoever come from)

1 Like

We should ban Litten’s ability to receive likes.

1 Like

This wouldn’t affect me as I have likes disabled

genesis 4:8

translation, Italy?

1 Like

I’m not Catholic enough to know that by heart sorry

1 Like

“And Cain talked with Abel, his brother, and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.”

2 Likes

commonly depicted as beating him to death with a rock

2 Likes

little known favt but he did it from space

1 Like

People around here are constantly like… holding doors for me the not normal people way where they let me through first, or insisting I cut in line at the soda fountain, and these things are supposed to be polite, but they are deeply irritating to me. No! This is against the natural order of things! This isn’t how the world works! I would much rather have a world where the queue at the soda fountain processes in Order of Arrival and is Perfectly Fair than a world where I get to get water slightly earlier

2 Likes