SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

ayo I’m adding ontop
/vote YBW @Host_Account_1

4 Likes

8 votes on me lets go

#doubt
Windward might be asleep,
while Gorta is… lost in the forest.

2 Likes

Hammer has been reached.

Final Votecount

Voted Voters Votes
YouButWorse Italy, Squirrel2412, Aelin, Zone_Q11, YouButWorse 5/5

5 minutes will be given for any voting errors to be corrected, or any post-execution abilities to be used.

2 Likes

YouButWorse has been executed. They were…

SCP-1715

SCP Investigative

Why is our claimvig so weak?(Passive) Once per day you may pick a player and kill them at the end of the day if they have claimed their true role. This cannot kill players with the “MTF Unit” role. This kill will do nothing once you successfully kill a player with this ability. This kill cannot be used while there are less than 10 players alive.
Faction check(Day) Pick 3 players. You will know if they are all of the same faction. (3 - uses)

Neapolitan(Night) See if your target is MTF unit (infinite - uses)
Prediction(Night) If the target is executed the day after this ability is used, their body will remain alive during the following night instead of flipping. After they die, it will be revealed that they were kept alive through unnatural causes. (1-use)

Night begins and will end 2021-12-22T02:14:00Z. Night will end if players unanimously send “/skip night” in their rolecard.

7 Likes

Night 5 has ended.

Aelin has been killed! They were:

Ethics Committee

Foundation Social

Confiscate (Day) Take away all target items. (1 - use)

Paper, Please(Night) Check if target has o5 card. (infinite - uses)

Your objective is to eliminate all threats to The Foundation, and ensure that there is at least one Foundation player alive at the end of the game.

D6 begins and will end in 48 hours

So… that happened. Spec chat was either confused or laughing hard yesterday.

Hey @Wazza, we know you are a cop, and that you were definitely not lying about it, because we copped you with YBW before he died.

So, the thing is: It appears that you indeed have a BS role, because all your results up to (and including) N3 were correct… except the odd night results were flipped.

If you hadn’t claimed to have copped min N2, then I might’ve thought that you were an insane cop. Except that role would’ve been equivalent to a normal cop, which is OP in general.

Just thought of another possibility Wazza. You could’ve been redirected to someone else.

Even though there doesn’t seem to be a redirector in the game, hahaha…

Hello friends

Hello. Let’s get it over with.

/vote WindwardAway
@Host_Account_1

1 Like

Former Ethics Committee @Gorta, I know you are up in the trees. Start doing some work, please.

/vote WindwardAway

@Host_Account_1

You could’ve said “yes” and nobody would’ve gotten hurt, y’know? Such a shame. Now we have to work with the other confirmed townies to end the game at D7.

NICE. You fell for my trap!

/unvote
@Host_Account_1

Voted Voters Votes
windward Squirrel2412 1/4

Um

/unvote

@Host_Account_1

I dont think that does anything

Here we go again folks. It’s a matter of: “When will they come back?” If nobody slanks / trees, then we could just end this in a matter of minutes. Otherwise… prepare the popcorn.

Oh?