'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

Never mind…
Double exe needs only >50%
I was talking about supermajority…

It’s confusing to have 3 different voting threshold.

@Leafia

lmao I just tagged leafia and up popped a suggestion for leafiabutworse :rofl:

anyways

But… lol said he wasn’t protective on D1? He said it was a joke. Why didn’t you change your target to one of the other 3 town protectives?

D1 exchange between lol and Leafia

Also… please explain why it is better to clarify there is no votestealer than to protect potential town from dying… like you’d out who has the BPV and potentially set them up for the vig kill just so that people don’t get confused that there is no vote stealer, and that there are no misconceptions?

Okay, why the hell am I the only one who is speaking up on this??? Am I truly the mechanical potato and everyone here is agreeing that it is better to out BPV recipient just so that people have clear conceptions on a votestealer role?

VOTE: beancat

So if Leafia is telling the truth double exe should activate, now.

@Host_Account_5

:skull: am I allowed to talk…

Yes
Double exe shouldn’t end the day

1 Like

[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win.
Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win.
Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again....

These recent games are in chronological order.
If you’re suspecting me because of the way I type, maybe that explains why I’m usually misvoted on a regular basis. Still rereading the thread.

1 Like

quick question to people who are online – do you want me to be awake now or 5 min before EOD… because if you want me to be awake 5 min before EOD I need to sleep now

I don’t know which one is better.
If you can wait for bean flip or a host VC, probably that would be the best.

Wait… I just checked. Double exe can only happen within the first 6 or last 6 hours of the day. I’d still have to wait for an hour :cry:

Oh…
I thought we have 5 hours left…
Nevermind

Then go sleep, I guess.

1 Like

I just woke up…

I will be around till EoD, but I think I will only answer, if someone ask me to do.

I find it interesting how I’m being suspected for the way I’m acting, the way I’m talking. Not necessarily even scumread, just suspected. It’s interesting in conjunction with how I’m usually suspected and subsequently misvoted every game I play in, regardless of activity.

I’ll be posting slow, but that’s unavoidable.

Skimmed it. My point doesn’t stand and my fear is alleviated. Will read you on other factors going forward.

1 Like

How did you skim three games in twenty-five minutes? Geez, and I thought I was a fast reader.

I didn’t skim the entirety of all 3 games, but enough to get the gist and come to a personal conclusion…

1 Like

B r u h I’m being voted for being not caught up :confused:

These people are fully knowledgeable that I am not caught up and often not correct about thread events, and are using that to their advantage (these people meaning Lissi and Leafia for now, plus the massive wagon on myself)

They say “their poe was gyr, zorvo, lemon, not voting lemon means scum”
But that PoE was (and should have been) deleted the moment I was told I was wrong on gyr
My goal should be to step back and try and look at things from scratch, which is what I’ve tried to do

Glass/Lissi were the other two Marluna votes at that time, which was why they were my next focus

And given the earlier weird post from Lissi and this post
Lissi is pretty clearly trying to kill off an inactive here and it’s unacceptable

• Leafia being weird

People called that a scumslip because they just all collectively missed context clues
I reserve the right to call out when people are stupid :^)

…what
I mention that the only TMI case would be on Zorvo’s end, not Marluna’s
Deliberate misinterpretation here

Taking a step back once more it makes no sense for both scum to be inactive hunting and taking the blame tomorrow
If only one is scum here I’d say Lissi > Leafia, since Lissi is the one that keeps suggesting killing me first

As usual I’m not caught up :confused:
Lissi = Leafia for now and will try and reread while I do fluids hw

If anyone is around talk to me
Exe wagon on me has zero basis and yall know it, help me find a better target

I’m tired