Not Voting (4): ElizaThePsycho, Lemonfairy, Magnus, mollylikesorigami

1 Like

can you make any reads without just isoing

2 Likes

loving my entire poe + illwei not voting

1 Like

i meant except illwei not + illwei

1 Like

eliza really just vanished when asked to make reads without reading a player’s iso

2 Likes

ok, so I don’t have an individual reason to TR or SR Magnus (the tell I was thinking of was Magnus talking in a way that feels dissociated from the game but tbh it’s hard to tell and I haven’t seen the same extent of that in this game compared to their scumgame and towngame that significantly leans towards their scumgame if that makes sense)

but I did find the posts I thought was indicative of Magnus not being w/w with O.kazo again:

as explained before, I think the lack of explanation for the bus looks unaligned
the bussing itself is kind of good too if you look at Magnus’ scumgame (80s Wild Overhaul)

• Magnus’ scumbuddy beancat is about to go over
  • Magnus is under suspicion from Cream and isn’t voting anyone
  • Magnus drops these 3 posts then leaves:

there is no comment or acknowledgement of their scumbuddy being wagoned
nothing about any of the wagons

idk, maybe it’s because their scumbuddy was hammered and they didn’t get a chance to say anything about it in Overhaul
but I still don’t really think how Magnus treated O.kazo would be how they treat a scumbuddy

1 Like

these two posts kind of have the same vibe but idk if it’s AI
probably not

1 Like

alright guys full readlist coming out

im so proud of them, love always wins :rainbow_flag:

1 Like

legit all my townreads are voting and everyone else is not
usually I’d think this implies I’m misclearing people but after the last game I played maybe not

1 Like

school
Also that depends on what parts I read

1 Like

I do gotta say, I usually use likes as a way to figure out what people agree with (person z says person x is scum, person y likes that post, so I assume person y also thinks person x is scum or at least thinks person z makes a good point) and KT has broken that for me

1 Like

myb. once i beat eliza i’ll start sing likes for their intended purpose

1 Like

Troll liking my posts makes me feel a sense of validation even though I know the actual act of liking means nothing
I feel pocketed

2 Likes

well, if 2 out of Eliza, Magnus and molly are town, you’re definitely misclearing someone (alternatively, you are scum yourself)

1 Like

no wait
I’m just zoning in on the fact I’m not in your townreads

idk if I can see a team with any of them though

Eliza/Magnus
Magnus/molly
Eliza/molly

1 Like

illwei as well :P

1 Like

Illwei is voting though
but they can be scum too

I can’t ever see illwei/molly so if illwei is scum, I would have to accept that molly is cleared
I don’t actually remember much about illwei/Eliza or illwei/Magnus

1 Like

This is what vul said earlier so I’m assuming they meant the same and didn’t just get rid of the scumread out of nowhere

1 Like

oh
that did not parse in my head

1 Like