Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

ur mom

@sand you too

glgl hope it’s a hit but at least I know I’m not :man_shrugging:

End of Day 2 Vote Count

Voted Voters Votes
orangeandblack5 Arctic (#3902), Blizer (#3905), EliThePsycho (#3982), clonedcheese (#4232), Amelia (#4452) 5/8
Amelia lol (#3983), Aelin (#4351), orangeandblack5 (#4420) 3/8
Capybara sand (#4328), Gorta (#4435) 2/8
Aelin CRichardFortressLies (#3930) 1/8
Blizer Jarek :crown: (#3168) 1/8
sand Capybara (#3949) 1/8
[Not voting] Kiiruma 1

If any of these votes are missing or wrong, ping the host in your classcard. You have 5 minutes.

@orangeandblack5 was slapped by the Michelin man and perished, they were…

The Prophet

Azure Dragoon Support

Divine Providence (Night) - Give a player death immunity tonight. If you die, you will attack them instead. Cannot target the same player on consecutive nights. - Infinite Uses
Rapture (Night) - If the target player is attacked, you will die in their place instead. If you die in any way when using this ability, you will create a permanent chat with your target and not be added to dead chat as long as they live. - Infinite Uses :crown:

Defeat the Unshackled or Cult and any Neutral Evils.

Solar Cars and You a story of OrangeandBlack5

regret regret regret

Night ends and will last 24 hours or 2022-01-15T23:00:00Z. Actions are locked 1 hour before hand.

Actions do be locked. See you soon!

@ElizaThePsycho had the DOOM card played on them and their Bakugan were sent to Doom Dimension shattering their soul. They never recovered and died, they were…

The Marquess :crossed_swords: :shield:

Azure Dragoon Killer

High Profile (Passive) - When the Luminary or Cult Leader attempt to convert you, they will instead attempt to attack you.
Noble Lineage (Passive) - Votes to become lord count as two for you.

Tools of the State (Night) - Perform your chosen night action on a player. Cannot choose the same one until all others are cycled through. - Infinite Uses

Behead - Kill a player. Does not bypass Death Immunity :crown:
Imprison - Roleblock a player, bypassing immunities. Prevent anyone else from visiting them. You will be immune to roleblocking and redirection when using this ability.
Vibe Check - Determine the faction of the targeted player.

Eli's Guide to the Universe and Everything

Actions:
N1 - Behead Atlas
N2 - Vibe Check Capybara -
crich scum lol
also Jarek scum unless he shoots scum

@Kiiruma performed a cool kick flip, and fucking died! They were…

The Fortuneteller

Azure Dragoon Support

Foresight (Day) - If you die tonight, delay it for two nights. - 1 Use

Boon of the Cards (Night) - Delay the target player’s death for two nights. Operates as a heal for the purposes of relevant interactions. You will be informed the following night if you successfully delayed a death. - Infinite Uses :crown:
Change Fate (Night) - Redirect deaths delayed by Boon of the Cards to the targeted player. Redirected deaths count as a normal attack. - Infinite Uses

The Great Kiiruma

This story was lost to the ages as they were never written down

@lol flew to close to the Sun and got burnt to smithereens … why would you get that close? They were…

The Guildmaster

Azure Dragoon Social

Noble Lineage (Passive) - Votes to become lord count as two for you.

Gossip (Night) - Determine if the chosen thing happened to your target. Will receive results only if the action chosen was successful. - Infinite Uses

• Protected
  • Investigated
  • Roleblocked

Bounty (Night) - Guess who gets executed tomorrow. If successful, you will get one of the corresponding benefits depending on their class type. - Infinite Uses

• Special (Night) - Disable scumchat the following day / night - 1 Use
  • Social (Night) - If the target player is executed tomorrow and is a member of the Azure Dragoon, there will be a second execution - 1 Use
  • Investigative - Gossip will receive all effects for the following night
  • Offensive - All non-killing abilities will fail on you for the following night / day
  • Support - Gain permanent immunity to bleeding
  • Killer (Night) - Kill a player - 1 Use
  • Neutral Evil (Night) - Determine a player’s alignment - 1 Use

The Lol of Wrath

man claims protective 2 minutes before eod and expects poeple to hop wagon lmaooo

@Blizer thought they achieved their dream of meeting Guy Fieri, but instead they met Man Kindacoldouthere, his lookalike. This revelation stopped the poor lad’s heart permanantly they were…

The Paladin

Azure Dragoon Investigative

Call for Justice (Day) - The target of tonight’s inspect will be inspected the following night as well. - 1 Use

Inspect (Night) - Determine if a player is a member of the Unshackled or Cult. Only usable on odd nights. - Infinite Uses

Diners Drive-Ins and Blizer

N1: Invest Kiiruma: Not Unshackled/Cult (Can still be Luminary if cloned is converted due to Jarek watching the slot)

Night ends and day begins and will last 48 hours or until 2022-01-17T23:00:00Z or until a majority vote of 5 is reached. Plurality is also in affect.

Have fun! :O

SOD Ping

@CRichardFortressLies
@Arctic
@Gorta
@Capybara
@sand
@Amelia
@Aelin
@Jarek
@clonedcheese

What the fuck