Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

laughing girl

@clonedcheese

Amelia for being roleblocked on the 4-kill night.

Amelia can be NE. But that’s about it.

Your reasons are wrong. And imo they still are.

However, I provided different one which explains it.

Bad argument.

They could be already on the wagon.
Or are scared of not beiung able to convert / kill tonight and outing themselves is not beneficial.

Or they might think Cloned is NE for that matter.

I don’t mind voting here.
/vote Sand @Host_Account_1

Day 3 Vote Count # 7

Voted Voters Votes
clonedcheese Jarek (#5263), sand (#5394), Gorta (#5750) 3/5
sand clonedcheese (#5447), CRichardFortressLies (#5808) 2/5
[No Exe] Arctic (#4781) 1/5
[Not voting] Amelia, Aelin, Capybara 3

If any of these votes are missing or wrong, ping the host

You may now vote without tagging the hosts.

If we had 4 evils and Cloned/Sand were town v town, then the day would probably be over already.

you’re making a mistake tbh

@Arctic you’re townsiding or what? why are you still voting no exe?

please try to be less obviously evil

being a neutral doesnt give you the right to be condescending as fuck. im not evil because I fucking told you to actually put your vote somewhere that isnt useless Jesus christ

believe it or not there is still a chance this game could practically end today and Id rather not lose. if you think my urgency to not be misexecuted into a very well possible GAME LOSS is “obvious evil” (which you dont because you have practically seen how I play during lylo) then you need to actually reevaluate regardless if youre a neutral or not

See I’m thinking that you/Cloned have a wolf.
Why can’t it be you?

how else would i entertain myself

because none of my actions or claimed actions make sense as a mafia member to claim. im not going to stretch the truth/misconstrue It and make some nonexistence case on cloned either unlike what he’s done with me. its poe, duh, but I very obviously would be having much more of a deafeatist attitude today if I was scum…which I haven’t been. I am literally actually trying to not get myself killed

literally doing anything but visiting the thread, or at least doing nothing but calling people wolfy in the rudest ways imaginable

okay i will call you a wolf politely

nice job min, you’re really playing a stellar wolfgame here! i’ll be sure to nominate you for best scum performance after this game, really well done

Now that I think about it, Amelia can be starting scum if NE protected them from roleblock.
That also explains, that if they are town, they claim to get results. Simple Arctic never blocked them.

Uh…

@Arctic I got bad news for ya, buddy.

Also bas news for town, if it’s true, becouse of visit prevention.

Uh huh.