A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

So not sure if he was already developing those thoughts D1 or not

I mean I already had Helz and Hippo as town anyway with Helz more confident.

Eli did Scum Read Night.

Like unless Night is Empowerer, they are wolf.

Yes, Hippo I’ve been TRing. Helz I’m not so sure about. He seems like a player that would normally be more involved. But could just be that he’s busy. I think he maybe said that. So I still TL him.

1 Like

nya

i havent read the last 150 posts or so and probably wont tonight
maybe tomorrow
maybe not
who knows

If Night is not Empowerer

Team Guess:
Night/Wind/Brad/Atlas

If Night IS Empowerer

Team Guess:
Jake/Gorta/Whysper/Atlas

Decided to go 4 because I think that’s the most wolves can have. (I’m really hoping 5 don’t exist.)

Like either way Atlas is Wolf.

Helz is female.

1 Like

Yeah, I saw him mention his thoughts on Night.

I do think Night has wolf potential.

I gtg to bed

Oops, sorry! I didn’t see any pronouns and wasn’t familiar with her.

/vote isolde @Host_Account_1
back here
might flip off if isolde goes a few hours without making a post i find wolfy

Why Atlas? Are you thinking he’s the high-posting wolf people are talking about?

Your 2 teams seem quite different dynamics-wise. Like in the 1st team, Wind would be the higher poster with more thread control. Whereas with the 2nd team, Atlas would clearly be the higher poster. Though I don’t think he’s really doing enough to say he has thread control at all. He’s talkative, but kind of feels more on the sidelines.

So like ignoring whether Night is Empowerer, which team would you say is more likely just from how the thread/game feel?

2 Likes

isolde’s progressions dont make much sense
isolde is skimming entirely utr and is in the perfect spot for a wolf in this gamestate where we’re barreling off a cliff
isolde is consistently pushing players who have flipped town and lots of players who I think are really realyl likely town

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not understanding how he’s centering both wolf worlds around Atlas

2 Likes

jake i’ll let slide
i could be convinced to look into brad and atlas too
but spending entire days locked on me/windy/eli then flipping off to eevee reeks of agenda

2 Likes

Votecount

Vote Target Voted by Votes
JakeTheWolfie Hippopablompoyeetus, WindwardAway, Zone_Q11, BradLand 4/7
Zone_Q11 JakeTheWolfie 1/7
Isolde nightingale 1/7
Atlas Isolde 1/7
Not Voting Atlas, Gorta, Kiiruma, Whysper, Helz

I kinda missed the both of Whysper and Night and those were 2 I wanted to talk to with trying to get a better read on.

I think it’s too specific for me not to believe it, so right now I think he’s telling the truth. Idk if it was necessary for him to claim, but the explanations seem to line up plausibly with his play.

And yes I meant there is a certain case in which I could see him fake claiming that as town, but I think it’s so unlikely that I wouldn’t say it’s a realistic possibility. I think, if anything, it would be more likely that he true claims this role as a wolf, than fake claims it as town (and I’ve been turning this idea over in my head for a while without a solid conclusion on why he’d bother to claim in that case).

I’m just not actually hard locking players one way or another based on their claims or mech right now because I think the setup is purposely meant to be confusing.