AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

I am assuming they misunderstood “kill restriction” as “mafia can’t kill”.

I assume it’s more of a “if noone is lynched, your kill only works on pacifist” or “only works on non-voters”.

Kill tonight still urrelevant, they said its AFTER no lynch. And theee was one yesterday.

One of the possibilities I considered that it doesn’t stop at mafia attacks but from town as well.

Marluna have stopped asking how their abilities work for while so I am not sure if I want to go with your explanation or not.

On serious note, why in the heck is it irrelevant? It can be also explained with the lack of attack.

No come on, you think Mafia missed the part that Marluna has passive ability that she cannot be harmed N2 that can be only triggered with no-exe taking priority at N1 which she literally said that part at loud and Mafia STILL MISSED THAT?

No, they cant be that stupid.

Read the quotes again.

Mafia have event ability that can likely kill players that is activated at D2 and refuse to attack somebody at N2 so what is this bogus hocus pocus, Eevee?

That no-exe disables mafia and town’s killing abilities? Zorvo still died! Marluna gets away with the puns which is not affected by that mechanic, which I don’t know what would happen otherwise.

@Blizer

Have you been following the thread, because I don’t buy this is what happened. It’s a day ability for crying at loud.

Eleven players alive. Gorta’s claiming evil. Depending on the size of the scumteam, we presumably have three-four Mafia, since the OP claims the player distribution among alignments will be fair.
7 v 1 v 3
6 v 1 v 4

Blizer’s commuting. For the purposes of voting, this is today’s distribution:
6 v 1 v 3 / 7 v 1 v 2
5 v 1 v 4 / 6 v 1 v 3

The worst case scenario assuming v!Blizer and four Mafia makes today unannounced LELO.

Secondly, I believe Wind was attacked last night. I cannot elaborate further on why I believe this.

Yeah that makes more sense than trying to attack Marluna to lift off the restrictions when its pretty clear its not possible to make such attempt and Marluna acts that attack happened to her.

1 Like

Zone was roleblocked by Zorvo on the first night. He (Zorvo) also tried controlling Lol into Gorta; Whysper into Zone; and Marluna into Blizer on the same night. Aelin’s Witch Bolt was used on Marluna, but that could mean anything.

Frost looks like he’s pushing in bad faith (as of N2).
Whysper is vaguely villagery.
Wind is rand>v socially, even ignoring the modconfirm (which is real, for the record; they aren’t fake wishes).
Eevee should be put under a microscope.
Jarek had “reacted poorly to previous pushes in a way that was indicative of a scum not wanting to interact with thread”, but I’m wishing to trust the scan. I can just complain about bastard info otherwise.

Town should look at Blizer/Wazza interactions.
Jaiden is a villager.
Lol is probably town.
Marluna feels scummy.
Killing Gorta was speculated to buff the scumteam in some shape or form.

The read was of a Frost/Marluna/??? scumteam, which I won’t take credit for, but I think enough has been seen to disprove that notion.

In Tomb of Horror?

Everything keeps coming around back to Eevee and nobody wants to hear it.

Just in general.

Yeah well, the opportunity doesn’t present itself and I have paid attention on Marluna’s posts to warrant push to get her executed.

1 Like

I’m trying to find Marluna’s ISO to see if she’s expressed any reads of her own throughout the game at all.

Eevee says he isn’t defending Marluna, rather said 'Am I?" and just being confused.

I don’t know, I don’t think I dont wanna go with his explanation on how kill restriction works.

Hmmm? Nah that can’t be. Mafia can easily loophole that ability just fine.

Marluna said that Zorvo is not caused by mafia attack, so is Marluna now going to point out that you are roleblocked from performing mafia factional kill, Jarek?

Honestly this spins my head, too complex.

Honestly, I am surprised Marluna didn’t thought of that one.

Yeah no kidding

Given Marluna’s later pacifist reveal, for her to be consistent that no-killing is better before her claim she would’ve been testing for reactions here, but she never really followed up on this vote or anything. I’ve already explained why I didn’t like this vote, FMPOV.

Where is it hidden in the OP?

Omgus vote, doesn’t mean much.

Nobody else has accounted for the Jenny bot, we don’t know what purpose it fulfilled. It’s kinda wacky.
Maybe there’s a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on where Jenny is Marluna’s evil alter ego.

This was correct.

This is also presumably correct.

This is what really got the ball rolling.

Not wanting to execute for two days in a row… I don’t recall this happening in Love is War (correctly voted a wolf on the first day iirc), and while she did no-vote on the first day of ‘80s Wild Overhaul, she was claiming she lost her vote during odd-nights so it was in service of her role. So’s this, but I don’t know if Marluna was surrender the keys to the kingdom for the sake of making herself death-immune. Unless she’s that afraid of Joker.

The connection to a no-exe and Marluna, from what I think she’s said, is that she can’t be killed if nobody is executed, but someone correct me if I’m wrong. Claiming that “Mafia knows going for a misexe is beneficial” when you later said Mafia had an nk restriction while alive (unrelated ability) though… if they knew you were immune to death without an execution, why would they target you ever? Did you mess up your wording, or…?

Who else could’ve killed Zorvo N1?

And this is the crux. We really have no way to prove this one way or another.

Marluna hasn’t posted a readlist.