AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

In Tomb of Horror?

Everything keeps coming around back to Eevee and nobody wants to hear it.

Just in general.

Yeah well, the opportunity doesn’t present itself and I have paid attention on Marluna’s posts to warrant push to get her executed.

1 Like

I’m trying to find Marluna’s ISO to see if she’s expressed any reads of her own throughout the game at all.

Eevee says he isn’t defending Marluna, rather said 'Am I?" and just being confused.

I don’t know, I don’t think I dont wanna go with his explanation on how kill restriction works.

Hmmm? Nah that can’t be. Mafia can easily loophole that ability just fine.

Marluna said that Zorvo is not caused by mafia attack, so is Marluna now going to point out that you are roleblocked from performing mafia factional kill, Jarek?

Honestly this spins my head, too complex.

Honestly, I am surprised Marluna didn’t thought of that one.

Yeah no kidding

Given Marluna’s later pacifist reveal, for her to be consistent that no-killing is better before her claim she would’ve been testing for reactions here, but she never really followed up on this vote or anything. I’ve already explained why I didn’t like this vote, FMPOV.

Where is it hidden in the OP?

Omgus vote, doesn’t mean much.

Nobody else has accounted for the Jenny bot, we don’t know what purpose it fulfilled. It’s kinda wacky.
Maybe there’s a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on where Jenny is Marluna’s evil alter ego.

This was correct.

This is also presumably correct.

This is what really got the ball rolling.

Not wanting to execute for two days in a row… I don’t recall this happening in Love is War (correctly voted a wolf on the first day iirc), and while she did no-vote on the first day of ‘80s Wild Overhaul, she was claiming she lost her vote during odd-nights so it was in service of her role. So’s this, but I don’t know if Marluna was surrender the keys to the kingdom for the sake of making herself death-immune. Unless she’s that afraid of Joker.

The connection to a no-exe and Marluna, from what I think she’s said, is that she can’t be killed if nobody is executed, but someone correct me if I’m wrong. Claiming that “Mafia knows going for a misexe is beneficial” when you later said Mafia had an nk restriction while alive (unrelated ability) though… if they knew you were immune to death without an execution, why would they target you ever? Did you mess up your wording, or…?

Who else could’ve killed Zorvo N1?

And this is the crux. We really have no way to prove this one way or another.

Marluna hasn’t posted a readlist.

@Magnus Just to keep in mind, that’s from Eevee’s perspective with ‘only works with non-voters kill restriction’ probability

1 Like

You saw Jarek being roleblocked?

Nah, never did say that. I am trying to understand what Eevee want to tell me.

1 Like

Concept between what Marluna and Eevee claims how it works, are not the same.

1 Like
1 Like

Since I’m laying my cards out on the table, I may as well say I did not receive a 1-Shot neighbouriser ability.

Hmm I see.

Although why are you telling this?

Wouldn’t this straight-up disprove Marluna’s post restriction claim?

To see which wishes might have come true. They are true wishes, even if the best wishes aren’t coming true.

Was about to copy-paste this, mhm…