April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

Prolly Beancat (who has beeen LHF in terms of getting exed, Eliza and them are two of the biggest on this site who get mis-exed from when i last played)

Frost can also be misyeet bait at times due to english not being their first language, so stuff can be lost in translation, which can get them in trouble

Kii to a degree i think is easier, but has shown before to play really fucking well as a wolf though, so more ehh on that personally.

outside of that, mix of good players and people i have never played with much/before

Also Marluna, but in all my games with them as town and wolf, i never super focus on their slot before, so uh yeah, i let others read that one for me personally lol

when im not busy with work and school, ill prolly read on some recent games to update my meta reads on slots in this game.

achro what do u think about the pl

yeah, that meta is consistent with what I remember of silent hill
that is to say, Kanave from almost a full year ago
I feel as though Kanave (July 2022) and Kanave (April 2023) are quite different people, considering I’ve been playing social deduction games with her consistently over the past year and watched her develop, but there’s not much I can do to convince you other than be like “okay but she wasn’t like that in this more recent game where she was town”
but also considering our track record together you might wanna just ignore my reads LMAO

how do i use rain in 1/2/3rd person pronouns

So in this game as … some sort of non town role they post similarly to here before being dayvigged.

Do you have a town game for her on fol that represents this change in style?

but this may end up confusing if you refer to Rajidae as “raj” since it looks like rai

I don’t think I’ve ever had anyone actually use these pronouns for me or ask about them this is crazy

netsec is town

her role literally said “town win condition” at the bottom

If you say “easy to read” as people, who post most of the time very little, I would agree with you.

But you just said, that these people are mislynched the most. (Which means, they are absolutely isn’t in the “easy to read” category)

Oh, good evidence you may have a point.

That game was er hard to read.

let me go diving, perhaps this is just an innocent change in meta

1 Like

5 hours and less than 300 posts. It’s like removing the postcap makes people post less.

(I know, this probably can attributed to the fact, that there wasn’t a big battle in the first 10 minutes of the game)

1 Like

this isn’t the first time i’ve seen this

i’ll threadcamp

Votecount as of post #248

Kanave (3): Blizer, Achromatic, Leafia
Sleep (2): guavagudetama, Kanave
guavagudetama (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (9): IcetFeelsPain, JakeTheWolfie, Vulgard, robyn, Frostwolf103, Hazardwaste, Marluna, Rajidae, beancat

Cat accent just want to hide his wolf self.

1 Like

I’m so glad mew noticed that
idk if people didn’t notice or if they just didn’t care but </3

I would like to state for the record that I am not a wolf

Guava so I checked a more recent town game

This is her last normal game.

One of her first posts and this was only three months ago.

I don’t think I am seeing ghosts here. She proceeds to do just that and gives reads and stuff.

I don’t see any reason to doubt this read since I see little changes between july last year and january this year from her town game.

I do know our history though, so if she is a wolf I don’t hold it against you as we are like water and oil as town together.