Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

I can’t even push a read :sob:
If I control the game you have full permission to kill me cuz that’s my evil twin

oh i only used that title to piss off may by copycatting her, i’ll go change it

hopefully the mentor/mentee thing + postcap will help with that

I’ve noticed I slank if I feel lost reads-wise or if I get super behind on thread, both of which should be mitigated by that

then again, I’m at 2 posts this game, so maybe it isn’t helping :upside_down_face:

anyhow
gonna be in class

ping me if Stuff Happens ™

Hell yall backreading now

2 Likes

not directed towards me but i should prolly like, actually post more and focus on making reads, and not being scared to just post and share thoughts.
This game i actually signed up for rather than being invited so hopefully more motiviation to play

2 Likes

Town had a realy rough start to that game, largely due to 3 people (one of which was me) barely posting and the people who were posting misclearing the wolves and focusing the low posters :see_no_evil:

1 Like

okay crazy thought bc its barely even game related but i don’t like this defensiveness
VOTE: Dum

1 Like

oh wow we’re voting already?

1 Like

not like my vote is locked, i can just VOTE: Caspore Whenever i want to

1 Like

…which isn’t right now
VOTE: Bum

3 Likes

huh interesting, is that to give the accused time to put up a defense?

as in, the the not locking in of votes

who’s Bum and why are you voting them

1 Like

typing is hard ;-;
VOTE: Dum

It can be; there’s not a ton of votes on them yet but if more pressure starts to build it can be a good idea

1 Like

i mean votes being locked would be silly. Votes get used as tools to pressure people all the time.

Plus, imagine people vote someone just to have them claim cop and no one could unvote, that would suck

1 Like

skill issue tbh

it can be, yeah.
votes can be used in a lot of ways since they can be changed (except for in lylo), early game for example they can be used for meme purposes, but more seriously they can be used either to indicate who you’re scumreading the most at the moment, who you want to put pressure on to post more, or at eod who you actually want to eliminate at the end of the day.

anyway, my only semblance of a real read right now is that i’m leaning town on ashlyn (this is a pocket attempt) because i think she seemed genuinely happy to be in the thread and was trying to interact with me a lot which is what i’d expect from town her, since she wanted to play with me and i think she’d be a little more dejected if she had to wolf against me, but she seems pretty high-spirited so far.

this part may be especially relevant given the last time i saw her wolf you could just tell from her posts that she didn’t want to be in the thread. but this was a long time ago, probably like a year ago by now, so meh, wouldn’t stake a lot on this read

A bot usually doesn’t make faces like these “^_^” but alright.

Flygon

1 Like