Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

I don’t like this.

VOTE: catbae

The lol. It feels insulting.

h

@Frostwolf103 you should vote leafia (and try to steal the fish) :3

I swear I’ve played maf before, and it’s just culture and this forum’s specifics I need to catch up on… I hope.

But… you don’t seem pushed when you offer this. You also seem both… interested and reluctant to do this “proving”, and you kinda sound… well, you do not:

Sound like a town informing town of what to do or what to expect.

Sound like you’re trying to get someone to do something.

Sound like you’re trying to save yourself from something.

I guess you’re maybe breadcrumming, with entire slices of bread, for later? But… if you haven’t already done so, would you mind explaining why you made this offer to “prove”?

1. it wasn’t intended to be an insult
  2. why is that scummy?

@Arctic
Can I have your reads atm
list

Can you explain this aside from an RVS vote

If I’ve played with catbae, it wasn’t under that name, and I have no idea what name they used then.

They’re gira

1 Like

I was not pushed. I did not have an agenda to get someone to do something immediately. I was not informing town of what to do.

If you want to know why I claimed, it’s because:

Why would finding out it’s me impact anything?

a lot of people have been towny, user someone has not been towny, and seems to be trying to blend into the conversation awkwardly. a meta skim suggests they are Always Like This but for now seems like a perfectly fine starting place for a vote.

@tutuu has subbed in for @May. Do not discuss replacements.

Leafia (2): Bionic, bystander
Thunderstorm (1): Someone
Arctic (1): Thunderstorm
Someone (1): catbae
catbae (1): Zone_Q11

Not Voting (7): Jarek, Frostwolf103, Leafia, Arctic, Kiiruma, tutuu, Eskcanta

Who exactly has been towny aside from Esk?

Wow! This sounds interesting and nice. I’ll probably ask stuff later, for now I have no idea what to ask. But I’m up to #52 in my catching up, it’s gonna happen, I’m gonna be caught up sometime!

@tutuu you should vote for leafia :D

1 Like

It may not have been meant to be an insult, but -and this is my personal opinion- saying “this guy is town lol” feels as if you’re saying it’s common sense. Except it isn’t common sense. Not to me, at least.

It is scummy because I don’t see how you are townreading Esk. They are a newbie (to the forum) who asks a lot of questions because they come from another site, but that alone is not enough to townread them.

You may have come from the same site (MU?) but you didn’t say that, so FMPOV you look as if you have TMI on Esk.

1 Like

yeah bionic being gung ho about pushing a bunch of people out of the game and asking for votes on them is his town game. first time i saw him do this was in the stellaris mash where he kept trying to get everyone to kill luka. i checked the popcorn game where he was mafia and he could barely push anyone there lol, he just kept meekly saying to kill the lowposters when asked for a wolfread

someone is a player that you would read their iso in this game and assume it’s free mafia, but he tends to do nothing at least on day 1 reads wise as either alignment. and logically i don’t think he’s actually done anything AI, but i still feel like he might be mafia lol? i feel like he didn’t go anywhere with the thought about thunderstorm lying about being thought and i’m not sure he saw me proving that it was in fact a thing but he just dropped it. my gut also tells me that if he decided to show up this early with only 100 posts he would have made the effort to read them as town because he struggles making reads and he needs to take what he can get. i remember him opening very similarly to this game as mafia

yes, both of these reads were prompted by catbae mentioning these people lol. i have been too distracted talking about luka and bystander