Baldur's Gate 3 uPick - Day 4 [8/13] - The Party Wins

I think the concerns about angleshooting are valid. But I also openly invite anyone to attempt to angleshoot my decisions or setup design (privately - do not do it publicly). They will not succeed.

Also @Arctic in dead chat you asked what going to the mods would do - you could seek a hosting blacklist.

yeah it was a mistake, happens

lol i never had any interest in talking to the mods, i think that was your suggestion. i think you did what you thought was best and you had every right to do it given the ambiguity of the role

it’s not that deep, and part of my annoyance was from thinking the modkill was due to an integrity breach and so i didn’t believe wolves should benefit by having the day ended early, but obviously this was an incorrect assumption

2 Likes

It was my suggestion, and then you replied with why you’d go to mods because what would they do, and that’s my answer. It just took me ~4 days to reply :wowee:
I’m not offended and have nothing personal against any criticism to my hosting decisions or skills.

Naturally a very safe assumption to make in a Daeron game

2 Likes

Anyways if anyone enjoyed the style of rolecards I had made, Singers FM is currently in the queue, designed solely by me, and reviewed by Geyde:

It’s a medium power closed role madness setup. 3rd in queue, so won’t be long. If that isn’t your thing, WoW:BfA v3 will be finished design soon too, which is a high-power semi-open role madness setup where you can customise your abilities.

3 Likes

I can’t believe nobody accepted tutuu’s dance-off request

So rude

4 Likes

Tutuu has drip, I cannot defeat the drip.

3 Likes

What a failure

No one played the clearly best character

Lump the Enlightened

2 Likes

Cohosted by me to ensure minimum integrity possible

1 Like

@tutuu go back to randing town stinky

2 Likes

at least u got to do things

honestly this was the better choice

1 Like

what was your answer

anyway gg apreciate the carry, thought town did really well overall, messy day 1 but strong recovery afterward. game start time obv was not ideal for me between real life and other stuff but i did ok

re: the modkill, ending day on a town modkill is standard operating procedure as i’ve seen it for ~15 years of forum mafia. this prevents a faction inadvertently benefitting from a modkill. i didn’t follow the discussion fully but i think any practice is fine as long as it’s consistent, although hopefully modkills are not needed as regular practice

3 Likes

“No one townie is worth more than any other. We are all equal.”

i just searched the line from the game the question was based on and chose the first answer because i figured sticking to the flavor made more sense

although i could have gone with a funnier answer like “the only townie that matters is me”

Simple: “A single Town player.”
Complex: “Their vote. Their abilities. Their thoughts (reads). Their behavior. Their spirit (WiM, moxie, guts). Themselves.”

1 Like

lol i almost did “their voice and their vote” a la the classic VT role PM

Mizona has no KP

Mizorna has no KP part 2

(That was an amazing role btw, loved it, loved seeing the roles from spec chat)

Throughout all this time Litten could never spell Mizora right

1 Like