Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

also this is an extreme misrepresentation of my actual point
we both know that isn’t how wolves think
but “aro is townread so we should kill him before he becomes an actual threat” is DEFINITELY something wrete would have been thinking yesterday, especially since vulgard and i hadn’t subbed in at that point

we both know he was one of the last living players who could have called you out and actually built a case in a way that could actually pose a threat to you (pre-me and vul arc)

Also I answered it 42 minutes before EoD so presumably if he thought it was secretly sinister he’d have said that??

ironically though, the dangerous one of me and vul is me :joy_cat:
vul’s godread kryptonite is broken

he didn’t show back up until JUST before eod, all he had time to do was question why arctic was a wagon

that isn’t YOUR fault obviously, but it did work out conveniently

Marl you have wolfed with me before, you know I just kill the people with good reads instead of doing galaxy brain 5d chess about how maybe someone asking an innocuous question means they’re a deadly threat

There are maybe possible questions that I might take into consideration but ‘what are your reads’ is Not It :joy_cat:

Like your entire argument is equally strong if you phrase it as ‘Aro is a good player and Arete would want to kill good players’ which, like, at that point I feel like the problem is pretty obvious

aro didn’t even have good reads though! he was pushing eliza all of d2

well yes
this is obviously what i’m thinking
but it’s more

“why is arete not dead, what scumteam makes that make sense”
and it’s like
literally just you being scum is all i can think of, unless you have a better reason why you’re still alive

@Arctic i am awake and want to talk about arete where are you
isn’t it like 4 pm in tealand

i’m here (but not like fully, i just got home and have stuff i need to do soon)

i had a weird dream last night where i was a wolf in this game and i got nominated for best wolf performance after we won just because theres like no good noms for the category

You have literally no reasoning for this.

Yeah this feels pretty bad.

You are ascribing implications that don’t exist to support your reasoning.

Exactly.

I already gave the argument why Neon and Aro died but literally everyone alive ignored it.

That’s because people generally just call the village bad rather than the wolves good when wolves win here.

i feel like all of these can be explained by stuff i’ve already told you whether it be me taking a backseat, or me genuinely scumreading magnus (so i’m not sure why that’s even a point in the first place?)

the last point is like… okay yeah no i was going to sugarcoat it but this read just never works on me
like the last time someone tried to use this read on me was when Marl deathtunneled me at the start of valorant FM because i was deflated due to the way the game was going (and i even wanted to roll wolf that game)

my enjoyment of the game in recent times has become much more linked to how the game is going for my alignment rather than my alignment itself

i mean it is true like 90% of the time

I’d still like to see some trustfalls/distrustfalls btw. We need to actually work together. You guys have not been doing that all game long.

that was like a tangential part of my case against her
what are your thoughts on the main body (where the vote is)

you won’t be happy to hear this but it was partly because i agreed with their eliza take at the time and partly because i think the way they steered away from zorvo to eliza felt villagery in the moment because if they were trying to make a push on zorvo in bad faith then turning around and shading people who are agreeing with you seems counterproductive to this, and it implies that arete was genuinely trying to solve the game rather than push in one direction

do you have reasons to suspect arete other than the eliza take

this is rough because otter/may are probably not w/w (though i’ll revisit this soon) and my scumread on otter has not really changed since the start of day 2 because they haven’t done anything else of note since then, and the only reason i want to kill may more is because they’ve become more wolfy than otter since then

gamestate wise though otter feels like the consensus-poe slot that everyone ignores which is usually a wolf, especially since it’s an easy push to make today since they haven’t even turned up and yet only vulgard is really going for it

I don’t understand why Marl wolfreads the take and is going so far as to misframe a dead villager’s posting to implicate Arete. Normally I’d say that makes someone obvious mafia but this is so on the nose and so unnecessary to do as a replacein wolf that I am just confused.

basically all of them?? Zorvo [who I think is a villager] has been tunneling me all game and my main scumreads were both wrong