Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

it’s not like a thing you could only ever do as scum but I think you’d be more likely to do it as scum than to do it as town so it’s an update in the direction of you being scum

I can explain it better but it’ll require Math, let me know if you want the Math explanation

this read is extremely dubious

have you considered that them disappearing may be due to unrelated reasons to the game rather than #strats and this does not affect their chances of being a wolf

do you have a read on their actual content

i don’t know what you’re saying i should be disagreeing with you about, but i have disagreed with you several times that otter was a villager wagon (though i am currently unsure at the moment) and the reason i am not voting them is because i think may is more wolfy and otter/may are probably not w/w

i already said that i don’t think your take on their eliza take is good because i townread it, and your point on aro’s question just feels like regardless of your alignment you are trying to spin that as wolf indicative for arete when it is a massive reach
ultimately i don’t know whether this is wolf AI or you are just confbiased because it’s just unnecessary but i do know it is :joy_cat:

do you have thoughts on literally anyone else

ok so if I kill them and they’re a wolf you’re next

you’re welcome

this post from otter is really strange
i missed this before somehow
like… i was going to call it TMI but surely this is too blatant
either way the post doesn’t make sense regardless

what does this even mean

the implications DEFINITELY exist, it’s just you dont agree with them because you’re convinced you’re correct

arete has yet to answer my ping explaining their logic wrt eliza

…yes I did

:joy_cat:

(also for clarity the ‘you’ in the first sentence is third person)

yeah checking otter’s iso again did nothing for me except that one post which is ???

marl what are your thoughts on other slots

what do you think about my case on may here

vulgard your arete read is really bad
1 is nothingburger
2 and 4 is the same, people being distrusting of them isn’t even town indicative
wolf arete LITERALLY never kills town zorvo tunneling them
they just ignore them like they HAVE BEEN DOING

3 is way too nondescript to even have any actual meaning
what thoughts that arete came to do you think only town arete could have had?

literally who says things like this out loud as wolf though
this is the kind of thing you post in wolf chat as w, not in thread

so to summarize
your may case is basically ‘opprotunitism, plus they voted me’ ?

also why is it unlikely otter and may contains no wolves?

if arete is actually town at least one of the people here trying to make me look insane has to be a wolf tmi-ing them imo

it’s a gamestate read that fits with my social reads
but it’s also just… the way she’s been traversing the game feels like it has an agenda rather than being free-flowey. like there’s always an ulterior motive for what she does next and it feels calculated. the best thing i have to contradict this is her treatment of jarek but even that read ended up being a mess because it kinda just phased out of existence / got the “it was an RT all along” treatment

well, i said this because i thought both the nightkills suspected them but apparently aro moved otter up later in the day. it still holds for may, however

@Vulgard how would you be handling arete’s slot if you were a wolf here and they were town

vulgard would almost certainly try to pocket arete like he has been

in the FOL movie vulgard is played by giancarlo esposito

1 Like

"you play wolf to live another day

i play wolf to pocket people who think they can read me
we are not the same"