Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

The issue was.
The kill made sense in my worldview.
Maybe not the highest probability but with Marluxion’s reason of “it’s Vulgard” that was said it makes sense at that moment to me.

that’s why you need to make your prediction BEFORE it happens

if something has ALREADY HAPPENED it’s trivial to make it fit into whatever worldview you already believed

1 Like

im still waiting for my joycat anime tbh

2 Likes

Town needs mech to win mountainous Fol games. Case in point: The Coalition hosted on MU by DKKoba.

Well see here is another example.

I predicted either me or Jarek dies and my worldview was Arctic/Molly/Prisma even though it was Marluxion and not Prisma in both worlds that is still the end result choice.

May brings up a good point here.
Their flip wouldn’t resolve anything and that they aren’t optimal, they state they want to continue solving they also state how they are more healthy and not sick anymore increases a spike in activity and even though that is null it came out in good faith.

May will usually always try to make solves by kinda like baiting players. Basically they will test the waters and see if it works or not and figure out the team. When I was a wolf they voted me specifically for that kinda reason, even though they for some reason 180’ed on me it was something they do commonly as town and I don’t think they could pull it off as well if a wolf.

This follow up is also true and again what May does as town.

I probably had more reasons for the town read and I still need to do Lemon and Arete’s but have this to respond to for now as I need to sleep.

@Arctic

How so?

Also I’m growing as a player in general. I’ve been multi tabbing for 6 straight months.

Same

Someone should like invite me to games i can play here though

4 Likes

This is like, perfectly fine
Good, even

You should just make this the default way of presenting your reads or when someone asks for an explanation rather than “OMG May is so obvious town”

I’m never confident in my reads.

Your confidence that Zoro couldn’t possibly buss Neon in our last game kinda got us killed :sob:

If I had a nickel for every time somebody subbed into a mountainous game specifically to dunk on Arctic and ended up carrying him to victory, I’d have two nickels.

Which isn’t a lot, but it’s weird that it happened twice.

8 Likes

1 Like

I didn’t read the game it’s possible marl didn’t do shit idk

1 Like

he mainly kept his slot in people’s town lists and helped me decide on the nightkills when i was hedging but i doubt the outcome would have been different had i continued coaching phraze but who knows

gilbert

2 Likes

Arctic (2): Zorvo, Jarek
Arete (1): Lemonfairy

Not Voting (8): Arctic, May, Aleph, Arete, otterpopd, Phraze, mollylikesorigami, Prisma101

You were slated for execution right before Marl and Vul subbed in.

And then Marl turned it around.

brother it was 2 votes and arete didn’t even end up dying

Arctic could have went over if there was no need for replace in sure.

But doesn’t mean we would have found Molly and Phraze.

I found Molly from re-evaluating after I cleared Arete.