Blood on the Forums XV - The Everhood - Game Over

If you execute Kiiruma you get an extra night and information that the demon candidate isn’t a demon candidate?

Oh, so now CRich is good? What happened to “CRich is almost 100% evil” earlier?

Again misquoting me eh? “CRich is most probably evil. If I was demon I would’ve 100% killed them”

I suppose that my tardiness in voting isn’t helped by a previous LyLo in which I voted wrong and cost the game for town. Here’s the game in question which I subbed into a town slot.

Why didn’t the link get included?
Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win! - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies

Seriously guys. Purposefully misquoting me is much more frustrating than plain framing. It has happened multiple times even after I have corrected it.

@EggYolk for goodness sake, just name your evil team already.
I want that in the open.
Who are you saying is the evil team?

I’m saying it’s you and CRich.

And if you’re truly thinking you being minion would teach us nothing, it very much can do so, since we can have the gossip, gossip a true thing and it’d be prevented by me. (I think, based on night action resolution order)

You, Dobly.

So it’s a Godfather game, yeah?
Since otherwise there’s a missing outsider.
You’re saying it’s a godfather + demon (Which you’ve been arguing to be Po)

Wait what the fuck? They the entire game in faith that you’re good? We lose if you’re evil?

It’s almost like you want the exact opposite thing.

Yes. Godfather game, Probably Po Possibly Pukka. I have pushed this multiple times today.

For Egg’s proposed team of Kii/Dolby to work would imply that we have Goon as a demon bluff, and that would imply that the Godfather subtracted an outsider. I’ll have to run this through my head to see if it works.

The thing is, I know the opposite thing. I know I am good and in that case if the gossip procs we lose the game with Gossip + Demon kill.

It’d probably so much easier to prove or refuse if Dolby would just… idk, talk still.
But I really think that they just don’t realise they can talk anymore.
Also I’m neighbours with Dolby, so in what world would I have them ever claim Goon over Moonchild?

1 Like

Godfather? Who knows all outsiders? And can easily bluff the one which has an excuse to be suspicious and also has an excuse to have messy info around them?

They claimed Goon to me, if they claimed Moonchild they broke the rules by not picking a player publicly.

Moonchild? Who can bluff that someone is evil when they die? Or be used to hide a kill and thus trick town into believing there’s a different demon than there is?

If they *are Moonchild.